Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Frank's Admin Abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuhiko View Post
    And who are you to decide if its "For my own good" your just a human being like everyone else. But you pay for power. 24 hour ban for disrespect is to harsh, and selfish because of your "day off." What happends when its my day off and you ruined it for me? Admins should think of fairness first rather then putting themselves before others.

I know the rules well enough thank you Cloud (Original name you got there). And try to make a post thats actually worth reading besides filling it with "fuck"
    Seriously, Frank would be the last person to abuse his admin.
    Secondly, disrespecting an admin doesn't help your case either, and if you expect sympathy from somebody you're being an ass to, then you have another thing coming to you. Not to mention it is a temp ban. Get over it.

Oh and if you're wondering why people give you shit, it's because 9 out of 10 times it's always the people who got banned for a good reason that cause the biggest commotion and blow the situation out of proportion. It always goes like this :

Player:ZOMG THE ADMIN BANNEDDD MEEE ..ADMIN ABUSSSEEE111!!11!

discussion: what'd you do??

Player: I called him a dickface and that he should take the dildo out of his ass... and i'll just add some extra crap here so i can get his admin removed

discussion: well you did disrespect him, it is listed in the rules and motd not to disrespect the admins. (nagging included)

Player: ZOMG BUT I WANNA PLAYYYY!!@!!11! TAKE HIS ADMIN AWAY!!!!!11!!

discussion: ::insert expletive here and comment to shut the fuck up and serve your ban::

Player: WAAAAHHH!!

But yes. As for a 24 hour ban being extreme. Maybe. There's other admins who would have given you a 7 day ban without hesitation the second you started running your mouth.

Admins should think of fairness first rather then putting themselves before others.
    Most of the time they are fair, but do you really think you're gonna get any leeway from somebody you're bitching about?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lukeydukey View Post
    Seriously, Frank would be the last person to abuse his admin.
    Secondly, disrespecting an admin doesn't help your case either, and if you expect sympathy from somebody you're being an ass to, then you have another thing coming to you. Not to mention it is a temp ban. Get over it.

Oh and if you're wondering why people give you shit, it's because 9 out of 10 times it's always the people who got banned for a good reason that cause the biggest commotion and blow the situation out of proportion. It always goes like this :

Player:ZOMG THE ADMIN BANNEDDD MEEE ..ADMIN ABUSSSEEE111!!11!

discussion: what'd you do??

Player: I called him a dickface and that he should take the dildo out of his ass... and i'll just add some extra crap here so i can get his admin removed

discussion: well you did disrespect him, it is listed in the rules and motd not to disrespect the admins. (nagging included)

Player: ZOMG BUT I WANNA PLAYYYY!!@!!11! TAKE HIS ADMIN AWAY!!!!!11!!

discussion: ::insert expletive here and comment to shut the fuck up and serve your ban::

Player: WAAAAHHH!!

But yes. As for a 24 hour ban being extreme. Maybe. There's other admins who would have given you a 7 day ban without hesitation the second you started running your mouth.

Most of the time they are fair, but do you really think you're gonna get any leeway from somebody you're bitching about?
    Your post was a complete waist of space. Admins are to be fair and not unjust. If you can't be fair you should not be an admin. That is what my argument is. idc about the ban, I care about what his actions are. Lets just drop this subject since this is a day old anyways and lock this thread. Im getting tired of seeing your post.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuhiko View Post

I know the rules well enough thank you Cloud (Original name you got there). And try to make a post thats actually worth reading besides filling it with "fuck"
    Lol you said you know the rules. Why were you disrespecting him? Your statement there makes you look like a jackass.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Lol you said you know the rules. Why were you disrespecting him? Your statement there makes you look like a jackass.
    You don't know when to quit? Yes I know the rules clearly, and people make mistakes, but people like you that constantly act lick dicks should .

5. Default

I am thinking that this was meant more of an unban request... regardless nothing in here that gets a perma ban so this player is now unbaned.

Actually it was a 24hour ban or something like that because you were already unbanned.