Thread: zm_ghs_officepanic (Closet with Vending Machine)

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Default zm_ghs_officepanic (Closet with Vending Machine)

Title: zm_ghs_officepanic (Closet with Vending Machine)

Map: zm_ghs_officepanic

Cade: Vending machine in front of door.

Location: First room as you go down the hallway upon exiting the elevators on the second floor.

Description: The vending machine in this room acts similarly to a money crate in prop_physics. It is significantly heavier, won't tip over, and you need to shoot it from the OPPOSITE side you normally would to get it to go where you want it. When this vending machine is moved in front of the doorway, zombies cannot gain access to the room. Pulling the soda is near impossible (I tried off server and had ABSOLUTELY NO MOVEMENT). You cannot push this either as it is simply too heavy and will not give even with several zombies pushing the top. Lastly, the door leading into this room will instantly kill zombies in the door-jam when it closes, instantly killing you. IMO, this cade is no different from money crate spots, and should be treated as such. It requires several clips from a para to move in position, and to uncade requires either SEVERAL (not just one) nades or clips from the para to move away from the door.

Pics:

zm_ghs_officepanic (1).png

zm_ghs_officepanic (2).png

Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

2. Default

This spot is breakable. It is however just like, if not worse, than the money box. I remember grand ole times in this room and map years ago.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    This spot is breakable. It is however just like, if not worse, than the money box. I remember grand ole times in this room and map years ago.
    I agree. From what I remember when I play this map, whenever this spot was used, it was broken into with at least a good minute left in the round.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    I remember grand ole times in this room and map years ago.
    Back then It must've been a lot easier to break considering greater player proficiency .

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chef C Green View Post
    Back then It must've been a lot easier to break considering greater team proficiency .
    Fixed. Also true. I could imagine this spot now... lol...
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Be sure to state why this cade should be banned and remember that to qualify it must be 100% impossible for zombies to EVER get in.

Zombies can get in. I have seen zombies pull that machine out numerous times. Its just difficult and requires teamwork on the zombie side.

//DENIED

7. Default

now green we all know you fail in that cade thats why we dont let you play there not illegal to easy to get in iff you got team work on the zombie side other wise you are fucked ass a zombie

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth918237 View Post
    now green we all know you fail in that cade thats why we dont let you play there not illegal to easy to get in iff you got team work on the zombie side other wise you are fucked ass a zombie
    What can I say, I'm a loner by nature xD. But yes, it does in fact make that spot VERY difficult