View Poll Results: Which Mass Effect set would you buy

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mass Effect 3

2 25.00%
  • Mass effect 3 Collectors edition

6 75.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3 or Mass Effect 3 collectors edition?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    see whats really sucks is i get off at 8pm here tomrrow and have to wait a few hours before i get it.
    No, what really sucks is because i'm in EU, it won't be released until the 9th so i'll have to wait even longer tho i will get it on the 8th.

I'm getting the CE physical copy as i always do with Bioware games.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

2. Default

just download it, and when you get your real copy, back up the save file and use it on your real copy.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    just download it, and when you get your real copy, back up the save file and use it on your real copy.
    Pirate!!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Pirate!!!
    damn strait

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    Bought the collectors edition because I wish to support Bioware and because I'm pirating any future DLC.
    Pirate it then donate to bioware. Because fuck EA.

seriously guys, should i get the game? if so should i get CE?

have the money right now, just want opinions!
    Personal reform

7. Default

I would mikey... not sure if you have played the other ME games yet, but I suggest doing so before playing the third.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

I would mikey... not sure if you have played the other ME games yet, but I suggest doing so before playing the third.
    is mass effect 2 still 5$ on amazon?
    Personal reform

9. Default

not sure why you're asking me, I don't use amazon nor have ever used it, but after checking for you (cause maymay is a nice guy) I see that it is not. it's 19.99

you can also get ME1 and ME2 on steam.

but seriously, if you haven't played ME1 and 2... don't play 3. you wana play ME1, and port your character over 2 ME2 and then onto ME3 as choices and things you do in the previous 2 games reflect serious changes in the third.

also if you haven't played the first couple, you're beyond failing... they some of the best RPG's ive ever played
    Last edited by maynard; 03-05-2012 at 12:32 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

not sure why you're asking me, I don't use amazon nor have ever used it, but after checking for you (cause maymay is a nice guy) I see that it is not. it's 19.99

you can also get ME1 and ME2 on steam.

but seriously, if you haven't played ME1 and 2... don't play 3. you wana play ME1, and port your character over 2 ME2 and then onto ME3 as choices and things you do in the previous 2 games reflect serious changes in the third.

also if you haven't played the first couple, you're beyond failing... they some of the best RPG's ive ever played
    Well first one is an RPG, second one is more action based.