View Poll Results: Which Mass Effect set would you buy

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mass Effect 3

2 25.00%
  • Mass effect 3 Collectors edition

6 75.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3 or Mass Effect 3 collectors edition?

1. Default

you kidding? if you're trying 2 not say that ME2 isn't an RPG you're retarded. that's like saying final fantasy isn't a RPG cause it has lots of action Lol...

RPG generally means in depth storyline and rewards you the more you play with progression via levels, or story line. if you want 2 be specific you can call it a action RPG, but it's still a RPG anyway you clearly cut it.

the amount of action doesn't matter... RPG is RPG.
    Last edited by maynard; 03-05-2012 at 01:08 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

I'm sure after ME 3 is released, they will start selling the previous games at a low price for a while to get people to buy them. You should probaly wait until then to buy them Mikey
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

3. Default

agreed. as the previous games have everything 2 do with the current. this is 1 game series where you 100% for sure want 2 have played the previous games. \

Maynard - The WCS Guy

I see, seems like a big investment. The only thing I am worried about is the third person view.

Also how long will it take me to complete the game me2. If its a crazy long time I could always dl a save or a save from one of you guys :3. I want to play the game on launch. Also I hear there are sexy relationships to be made within the game? Can I .... U know.... Make a female character.... And... With another female char...
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 03-05-2012 at 08:56 AM.
    Personal reform

5. Default

You could in the first game. Don't remember the second though.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    You could in the first game. Don't remember the second though.
    Sin never post again... You have 1337 posts.

Ok I bought me2 will start tonight. Any advice to help expodite content to I'm ready for me3 release day.
    Personal reform

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    I see, seems like a big investment. The only thing I am worried about is the third person view.

Also how long will it take me to complete the game me2. If its a crazy long time I could always dl a save or a save from one of you guys :3. I want to play the game on launch. Also I hear there are sexy relationships to be made within the game? Can I .... U know.... Make a female character.... And... With another female char...
    Or you can just play through the game first with a original save then after getting ME 1 and 2, do another playthrough with those saves.

Only Lesbian romance in these games are with Liara as far as i know. in ME 1, it was possible with the main game however in ME 2, there is a DLC named "Lair of the Shadow Broker" which is mostly about Liara.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

8. Default

To me, Infiltrator seems like the easiest class to blitz the game with. Once you get the M-98 Widow sniper rifle, you can kill most enemies with just a single headshot.

Which ever side you choose, paragon or renegade, stick with it throughout the game. Also, you should do Jack's loyalty mission last, because the post mission conversations will require pretty high karma. She's a complicated being and the only one that can be only partial loyal after her mission, which can result in her death at the end of them game.

If you banged Ashley in first game, don't cheat on her in ME2 if you are planning to play ME3 lol

Most bosses are heavily armored, this is where armor piercing round comes in really handy.

Credits are limited, so don't spend it aimlessly, only buy upgrades that would help your squad combo.

When you hit the last mission, you will want to look up a guide on how to split up your teammates. Bad decision can result in their death or yours.

Which also reminds me, if you die in ME2 last mission, you won't be able to use that game save in ME3 since...you died.

If you choose Morinth (the seducing daughter) over Samara (the cougar mom), don't eat the forbidden fruit! (if you know what I mean)

Thane, Legion, and Tali sucks

That's all I can remember for now.

9. Default

Ignore him, do Jack's loyalty mission asap, you only need to worry when you complete Jack's and Miranda's missions. Jack's bonus ability (that you can train for yourself if you research it) is the best ammo power in the game. Warp ammo melts faces. Also, make sure you have everything you need done before you go after the Reaper IFF or bad things may happen when you try to do it after.

Tali is the only interesting female character in the game.

You can spend credits willy nilly, I was able to buy everything I needed but you may find it more useful to buy things that more directly relate to you.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

10. Default

just torrent it if you're broke.

Maynard - The WCS Guy