Thread: Rodrigo banned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Rodrigo banned

i just banned Rodrigo for 30 min because he blocked the windows on sorriento escape that leads to the boats... i wasn't in the mood for shit.. so no warning was given.. why would he need a warning anyways? he practically a regular on the server...
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

GOOD job. I even warned him on desert fortress 2 not to block, and believe he understand. I guess he doesn't speak english, or know english well enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

He cant speak english well. Try not to talk to him on the mic... he sometimes doesnt understand. So i just type to him a couple of times. since he has problems reading as well... Silly foreigners...

4. Default

Weeman why dont you have your ibis.a tag on. Im pretty sure its against the rules to not have ibis.a if your an admin

5. Default

A lot of times if Im the only admin on and we have a ackass come into the server and TK and leave then rejoin under a different name, i come in under an alias without the ibis.a to just catch the assholes.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    A lot of times if Im the only admin on and we have a ackass come into the server and TK and leave then rejoin under a different name, i come in under an alias without the ibis.a to just catch the assholes.
    Hes been using that name for almost a month now.