Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Banned...

1. Default

is he unbanned then or are you talking about a diff server?

2. Default

I seen him in the pub earlier. He must be unbanned.

3. Default

I unbanned him last night. I talked with you Zero about this character.

4. Default

This character? You banned me for NO GOOD REASON, then because I got slightly mouthy (only saying that you would look like a fool after my "demo" was reviewed) you left my ban sit for 3 days. You said yourself that I would have been unbanned after 30 mins if I wouldn't have been an "asshole". If your definition of an asshole, is someone that gets irritated for being blamed for something they didn't do, then yes I'm an asshole. I called you out on the fact that there would be nothing to prove with the demo, because I don't hack and look at this, I'm unbanned. Why is this? Nothing was found in the “demo”.

You, my friend, have power issues. You pay to be an admin and hold that over other people that play on the server and you're an asshole to boot. You treat other people like they are second rate players because you’re the almighty admin. You bitch constantly at people that play on the server because they don't play how you would like. I also enjoy when you start whining about someone else getting the AWP when you had it last round, and then insist that they give you the AWP or you bitch about it until you get it back.

If this is what a legit player has to go through to play on this server, you can count me out. It's not worth it.
    Last edited by Petch; 10-13-2008 at 04:47 PM.

5. Default

Lol I still have yet to see an admin abuse post about thats actually true.

And right after I banned you I even said that you were anned with suspicion of hacking. AND THAT you would be unbanned if there was no proof. Guess you were too fucking stupid to realize that.