Name in Game: Petch
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6161925
Who banned you: Hitman <ibis.a>
When: 10/08/08 - Between 6PM - 8PM EST
Where: IBIS Pub #1 100tic Server
Why banned: Suspected of Hacking.

I added Hitman to my Steam friends asking why I was banned, because there was no mention of anything in game (other than two of Hitman's teammates saying "oh ya its real obvious that Petch hacks").

We were playing Office, only a few rounds in and I was 9 -2. Long story short, after killing Hitman two rounds in a row I was banned and "suspected" of hacking. I have never used ANY modifications (aside of rate settings in game), including skins, for CSS. Usually I play competitively at LANs and in the past I have played in a few CAL seasons. I have no reason to hack, its senseless, I play the game to enjoy it (not to claim to be better than everyone).

I believe I was banned because Hitman got frustrated. I also took note that my banning has yet to be posted. Hitman mentioned he had a demo, and I would love to see it. As I mentioned, I messaged him after I was banned looking for an explanation and when he told me he had I demo, I told him that I was glad, because he will look like a fool once its reviewed. I apologize if that was going to far, but again I don't hack so I was a little pissed for being accused of it for no reason. I don't believe that he could have even spec'ed me long enough to get a reasonable feel for how I play; as I mentioned we were only like 3 rounds into the map.