Thread: koolayed ban 1 day for spam+disrespect

1. Default koolayed ban 1 day for spam+disrespect

player koolayed in the zm server has gotten on my last nerve. We played 2 maps before i had enough of his shit and i ban him. He 1st came in the server and i warned him i don't want any of his shit. He still insisted to mic spam and disrespect me. He 1st started talking about every little thing that was going on, so i muted him and warned him a second time. So he changes hjis name to Koolayed, holy your a cry baby. Or something on the line of that. Then i unmuted him and he still spam his mic and started to ask why i would pay 11 bucks a month to pay for admin. I then ask him 1 final time to stop and he just ignore me and kept saying what a bad server this was. He Then started saying that the admins on this server were pathetic, and ruined the server. That's what could explain why the server is always full? He then insisted to start spamming his mic with random words so then i said that's it, and i put a 1 day ban on his ass.

This is a kid that should be reconized as a disruption to the server, and should watch himself for future dates. I didn't get a demo, or a screenshot due to their were 2 other admins on that can help me.

I'd give this kid 1 last warning before i put him up for perm ban, with some of the demo's and screenshots iv'e got on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

I think a one day ban was too harsh. Sounds familiar ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    lol, let's not get onto that iv'e moved on.

If you heard this kid you would of ban him in 5 mins lol.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

I think ive kicked him before a few times for spamming

5. Default

ye i holy shit gave numerous warnings.. i also gave a no mic spam within 1 min warning.. yet he still spams like a madman.. his shit talk.. and disrespect towards everybody(like no lie he calls everyone numerous names.. and sometimes make racist comments.. he really has no respect for anybody)... is what caused the 1 day ban... im surprised no one had done it sooner..
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

6. Default

Well if he had so many kicks and mutes before for the same shit, it should def be longer. more like a week. With the racism it should be way longer too

7. Default

Constant disrespecter and fucking annoying spammer. Nice job.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Baliame View Post
    Constant disrespecter and fucking annoying spammer. Nice job.
    yeh, i hear ya on that 1... He really pissed me off when he was making fun of a person who hardly knew any english.

Then he told me, that i was a terrible admin after having it for 2 days...

and told weeman that he was a terrible admin, when he's actually 1 of the best around here.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I dont hate koolayed, i actually kinda like him but, holy warned koolayed like 50 times and then he started to disrespect holy. So theres a difference between what you did to smokey and what holy did to koolayed

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I dont hate koolayed, i actually kinda like him but, holy warned koolayed like 50 times and then he started to disrespect holy. So theres a difference between what you did to smokey and what holy did to koolayed
    shouldn't you be in school

jk, yeh that was pretty much about it... i don't mind him if he isn't anoying, but when he talks he doesnt stop till he is muted, leaves, or gets kick.