Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Complaint & DEMO Tutorial

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Yeah I know...doesn't mean they read them though. They probably won't read this either. Short of a mentoring system (where new admins have to be mentored by ula or something) there will be no solution to admins not doing their jobs.
    or, give admins 1 chance to fuck up a thread. after that, they're placed on probation without chance to appeal for minimum of 2 weeks. after that time is up, another fucked up thread puts them on probation for 4 weeks. then, any further ones and they lose admin.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    or, give admins 1 chance to fuck up a thread. after that, they're placed on probation without chance to appeal for minimum of 2 weeks. after that time is up, another fucked up thread puts them on probation for 4 weeks. then, any further ones and they lose admin.
    Thats pretty much how it works now, except it takes more than one and there is no official probation. More like...imma keep my eye on you suckah

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Thats pretty much how it works now, except it takes more than one and there is no official probation. More like...imma keep my eye on you suckah
    Wh47 1F 1 w2173 @ 6@N 23Qu357 /_1K3 7h15.
    Personal reform

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Wh47 1F 1 w2173 @ 6@N 23Qu357 /_1K3 7h15.
    I would review your ban request and take appropriate action.

And then I would ban you..

I would review your ban request and take appropriate action.

And then I would ban you..
    . Woofta, a lot nicer then I'd expect.
    Personal reform

6. Default

which is why i suggested it...
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    which is why i suggested it...

No need to be a prick about it, sir.

8. Default

No need to be a prick about it, sir.
    i'm not. i was suggesting that we rely on our admins to be not stupid, and to fuck up those that are.

9. Default

More like...imma keep my eye on you suckah
    yea... but I never sleep... so once my eye is on you... you're kinda fucked.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    yea... but I never sleep... so once my eye is on you... you're kinda fucked.
    careful who you eye... It could be taken to court on sexual harassment or stalking charges.
    Personal reform