Thread: [ADD] hosties_skyruins_v1

1. Default [ADD] hosties_skyruins_v1

Map: Hosties_skyruins_v1
    Where: http://www.gamebanana.com/css/maps/133752
    Reason: This map seems like a big open one that looks balanced out for the current races. Though if needed I will see if I can remove the weapons although we do have them in the Hardrockcafe map.

2. Default

is there an objective?

i'm pretty sure "hosties" was an old, jailbreak-style mod.

it seems like a minigames map. and hardrockcafe or whatever needs to be immediately removed if there are weapons at spawns
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

the weapons are outside of t spawn in that map and Idk bout the objective. I believed it was a hosties due to the title and that it was under the hosties section.I will go double check however.

---------- Post added 03-13-2012 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-12-2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

Ok so its a minigames map. I apologize >.<

4. Default

no problem. better we know now, than in 2 weeks when it gets put on the server and maymay gets upset.

:whispers: you won't like him when he's upset
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?