Thread: [Remove]/[Configure] Helmsdeep

1. Default [Remove]/[Configure] Helmsdeep

Map: Helmsdeep
    Reason: This map has NO buyzones, everyone spawns with a shotgun, the t's usally get picked off before getting to the cts and even if they do get to plant the bomb the ct's are unable to purchase kits to defuse.

2. Default

agreed.
    its a shame tho... the map is gd for flying races and teleporting races, but this is in face a big issue.
    also, there should be some huge obstacles in the open fields so that the T's can safely get to the tower safely... the map make who made these mistakes is an idiot.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

the fuck!?

zero remove this map!
    Last edited by maynard; 03-23-2012 at 02:19 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Yeah.
    Apparently the map was added by shaded flash , there was a clear disclamer in the thread stating that it sprouts shotguns lol...
    But nthn was said about the no-buy-zone glitch..Just an fyi.

Ever since i saw this map in game, whenever we get on this map, usually the admins have been instructed by myself and aco to change it immediately, but i saw that a [remove] thread was already made back then, so we were just providing a temp solution until this thread goes through in order to avoid map-abuse

Same shit with hardrock cafe map....

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

i dont see any proof to legitimize this apparent claim.
    Personal reform

6. Default

What claim is there to get proof for? You can ask around the new admins in wcs, heck even ask aco, he personally went nuts when he saw this map too lol... If u were asking about the information i gave about who added the map and such, its all in the map [added] section. And if u are askig about de hardrock, then just play the map and u can see the guns... So i ask u again. What claim?

7. Default

Why do you post things like this Mikey? This is a Terrible map, i dont see how anyone would enjoy it. What proof do you need? GO play this horrid map yourself.