Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: November 18th!

1. Default November 18th!

Valve corporation comes out with it's new game, Left4Dead. ACTUALLY COMES OUT NOVEMBER 4TH FOR PC.

As iv'e been anticapting this game since July.

The story line is basically about 4 survivors trying to survive their way through the horde of the "infected" It has a story line, and a multi-players.

and a left4dead beta gameplay of left4dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msoFDc7U3nE

System Requirements

CPU: 3.0GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 or AMD64X2 (or higher)
    RAM: 1 GB for XP / 2 GB for Vista
    Disc Drive: DVD-ROM Drive
    Hard Drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
    Video: DirectX 9 compatible video card (Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9 compatible with support for pixel shader 2.0)
    Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Pretty high i might have to upgrade a thing or 2.

Best.Game.Ever???
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 10-12-2008 at 09:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Looks awesome. I plan to get it for the 360 when it comes out. Anybody else have Xbox Live?

3. Default

Looks kinda shitty to be honest.
    -MBP

4. Default

I've only looked at some of the videos on youtube, but it looked like valve made an entire game centered around the css zombie mod. I'm not saying that would make the game good or bad, just wondering if that observation is correct?
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Are you always negative? Hmmm?

6. Default

We shall see if it lives up to its expectations.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Owens View Post
    Looks awesome. I plan to get it for the 360 when it comes out. Anybody else have Xbox Live?
    I got live, but i'm only getting for PC.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Well, you can't know until you try it

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I've only looked at some of the videos on youtube, but it looked like valve made an entire game centered around the css zombie mod. I'm not saying that would make the game good or bad, just wondering if that observation is correct?
    Basically. Yes. It isn't like the zombie mod for CSS, or zombie Panic. It is based on teamwork.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

Or the theory of team work... You are supposed to use that in zm mod anyways...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Or the theory of team work... You are supposed to use that in zm mod anyways...
    LOL im not going to lie i laugh when i read this. I can say 95% of the time on zmod team-work fails. Their is cade breaking which ruins the game... Their is blocking which ruins getting to a spot and their is stupid people which eventually leads you to your death. I like to go solo when i play zmod, because of less idiots. Unless theirs no choice i go with people.

10. Default

Im not always negative, i just give my opinion without concern for your feelings. But your partially right, i am a pessimist.
    -MBP