Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New item idea?

1. Default New item idea?

Tampon

Stops blood from splattering/ appearing on you if you're invisble.
    Also stops blood trail on vagabond/vagalion/rapscalion.

price: 2000

Yes I'm serious.

2. Default

Maynard - The WCS Guy

meh, its a good idea. The name wouldn't suit though.
    Personal reform

4. Default

horrible idea. the name is retarded and the item it's self is 2. one 1 I don't think zero can turn blood flow on and off during mid game by some coding, and even if he could it's a horrible idea... as it's how you find and detect invis people.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

as a woman NO! I deal with enough tampons already lol.

6. Default

Don't lie, you sit in dirty ass pads all day.

Also, don't like the idea.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

the blood is a balance issue. they keep the races from being OP
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Don't lie, you sit in dirty ass pads all day.

Also, don't like the idea.
    ROFL! Eww...

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

Speaking of new items, any chance we could see an item added called *Amulet of the cat*= silent footsteps/silent ladder climbing.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HypeRNT View Post
    Speaking of new items, any chance we could see an item added called *Amulet of the cat*= silent footsteps/silent ladder climbing.
    we had it before the orange box update.

single most useless item ever, i think a grand total of 15 copies were bought. it made you WAY too slow to be worth anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?