Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak peek

1. Default

Oh, I have internets on my phone so I can test it in there after launch. Worst case I will make a quick mobile version that offers critical links to parts of the site.

2. Default

what kind of phone do you have? do you like it? I have a samsung i760. its windows based.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    what kind of phone do you have? do you like it? I have a samsung i760. its windows based.
    But it aint as good as the XV6800... so yeah, you feel bad.
    -MBP

4. Default

the xv6700...

5. Default

hmm i like deprods i760 better

i got a blackjack 2 myself

6. Default

XV8600>ishit
    -MBP

7. Default

I'm getting the iphone for xmas. It owns you all.

8. Default

yea, it only costs more than the XV8600 but with 1/2 the options and 3/4 the coverage area!

As an added bonus NVIDIA is shipping there new phone mid 09 and Verizon will roll out 4G by the end of next year in places like NYC. It is currently the worst time to buy a new phone... Also USB 3.0 hits end of 09

9. Default

well I washed my other phone I had and although I thought I had insurance so wasnt worried about it then, i didnt because the idiot in the at&t office mistakenly put me down for roadside assistance instead of insurance. Anyway since I needed a phone asap I bought some cheap as GoPhone to make do. Now that phone was the biggest POS I have ever put my hands on, so i was like wtf can I upgrade to for cheap and they had a deal on the Blackjack2 so that's how I ended up with tha.t

10. Default

The only reason i would consider not having verizon is to maybe get the Iphone. But AT&T's coverage and reception is so shitty that i might not consider it worth it.
    -MBP