Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Error from the Bank

1. Default

so what bank would yo uguys recomend? bank of america?

2. Default

Well Bank of America fixed the problem overnight and they took away the other money. Back to my regular deposit.

And yes Bank of America is smooth and I never had a bad experience in 2 years with them. I highly recommend this bank to everyone but the CD percents are low so I would recommend Chase Bank for that.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    Depends on what you want ? Checkings ? Savings ? CD's ? Money Market ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Thats my bank. Its great when you deposit a check. It scans the check and gives you a print of the check too.
    im using boa for checking and shit, but i love that receipt with rhe print out lol.. i remember the 1st time i saw it- i was like shit thats nice. and the fact that it clears it right then, other then high amounts but it cleared a 5,399 check right away, then again i do carry a fairly high amount on monthly in the account, my debit card account i only hold at most 500 in, in case lol.

5. Default

If they get angry they will go after anyone that is in relation to you's account... also I wonder how they will do with this econ seeing all those loans they were giving out to illegals. If Americans can not even pay the shit back I do not see illegals doing it, by the way last time I checked was not giving out loans to people with like no documentation illegal. But hey who is looking over these banks anyways, the fed?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    If they get angry they will go after anyone that is in relation to you's account... also I wonder how they will do with this econ seeing all those loans they were giving out to illegals. If Americans can not even pay the shit back I do not see illegals doing it, by the way last time I checked was not giving out loans to people with like no documentation illegal. But hey who is looking over these banks anyways, the fed?
    Lol I have to agree there. There is no supervision on what the Banks do....

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    Washington Mutual!

8. Default

we the people pay for the banks mistakes because they aren't monitored.

9. Default

One of many things could happen to your account since the deposit showed up wrong.

If you filled the deposit slip out wrong, they might decide that you were intentionally trying to scam them, in which they will close your account, or put some kind of restriction on your account.

If you close your account with 7k in it they will probably call the police on you and ruin your credit.

If everything goes normally, you will probably receive an email or statement saying that there was a mistake and your account has been placed at the correct amount.

You could also luck out if you don't say anything and get to keep the money although this would probably be considered dishonest by all measures and extremely unlikely as well.

10. Default

you don't touch a dime ofit until the statute of limitations is up.