Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Error from the Bank

1. Default Error from the Bank

Today I went to deposit 1830 bucks into ym checking account and didn't een bother looking at the reciept. When I get home I see something wrong so I look at it and instead of seeing a 1830 deposit I see 7830 deposit.

Now what do I do? Call them and tell them they made a mistake? Wait 1 month and see what happens or withdraw now and close the account?

honestly I want to wait 1 month but maybe this happened to someone else and they know what to do.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Today I went to deposit 1830 bucks into ym checking account and didn't een bother looking at the reciept. When I get home I see something wrong so I look at it and instead of seeing a 1830 deposit I see 7830 deposit.

Now what do I do? Call them and tell them they made a mistake? Wait 1 month and see what happens or withdraw now and close the account?

honestly I want to wait 1 month but maybe this happened to someone else and they know what to do.
    call and report it. did u check the balance afterward, the atm might have just misprinted. but i would call and check it out.

3. Default

Most likely a misprint. Check your balance online.

4. Default

If you take it and close the account they will report it to the credit union and your credit score will go down accordingly.

5. Default

I checked my account online and at the ATM. Everything reads $7830

6. Default

You might have wrote 7830 on the deposit slip. It will correct itself once the check is processed.

7. Default

Not everything was checks though, 1k was in cash

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Not everything was checks though, 1k was in cash
    why bank of america is nice with its atms, can take bills and checks, no envelops and it scans it all in 1 shot.

insert up to 40 bills in 1 stack no rubber band's wait a few seconds and it tells u exactly what was in the stack.

9. Default

do not fuck with the bank. they WILL find a way to fuck you.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iceofworm View Post
    why bank of america is nice with its atms, can take bills and checks, no envelops and it scans it all in 1 shot.

insert up to 40 bills in 1 stack no rubber band's wait a few seconds and it tells u exactly what was in the stack.
    Thats my bank. Its great when you deposit a check. It scans the check and gives you a print of the check too.