Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: banned by whytboiz33 today

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    we were on awp india.

i asked dirk pit wat was a drik pit

they then attacked me for not knowing who is is. "are you stupid" and then insulted me etc. i put up with it for a few minutes. they continued. i then asked why he had that as his name. thy continued, i then asked "are you gay for him or what?" i still dont know if its a person or what.

i then mute both of them

logan then begins to TK me with an auto snipe. he was banned for 30 minutes. if he continues, he will not be muted but be banned for a week.

end of story.
    If hes the same logan that i saw in zombie mod server, then i know him and hes a little prick.

2. Default I'm disappointed in the responses I've seen.

Several of you writing comments about a situation you know nothing about and the way you write them only reflects poorly on the IBIS clan.

You shouldn't stick up for an admin who talks trash in a server making fun of some guys name then abuses his admin rights. You should be embarrassed instead. Or talk to the admin about how to behave and follow the same rules that you want the players to follow.

-Logan5

3. Default

Format for unban requests

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to be unbanned and want to be unbanned fast please follow the following format. If you do not bet your ass that I will be less likely to unban you.

STEAM-ID = STEAM_x:x:XXXXXX

If you can enter your steam-id into your profile then you have entered it in correctly. Please enter it there first so that you know that you did it right, also it makes checking your stats easier and lessens the time for us to unban.

*******************Unban Format****************

In the Title section -> Username Date(of ban) Time(of ban)

In the Message section ->

Name in Game:
    Steam-ID:
    Who banned you:
    When:
    Where:
    Why banned:

Other/Reason to unban:

Also this is not the admin abuse section.... You should be embarrassed instead.

4. Default

um...

what exacly did i say about his name?

i recall asking if he was gay for thisguy, but that was after you guys started up. i dont even know who that is so how could i make fun?

what did i say exacly? i told them what you said, not tell us.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Also this is not the admin abuse section.... You should be embarrassed instead.
    He's already unbanned, it was a 30 minute ban. At this point he's just here trying to be as big a douche bag as he possibly can.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dutch View Post
    He's already unbanned, it was a 30 minute ban. At this point he's just here trying to be as big a douche bag as he possibly can.
    lmao omg. that made me cry

7. Default

It was a 30min ban the user is already unbanned, this is for more serious requests such as multi day and perma bans... closed