Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: banned by whytboiz33 today

1. Default banned by whytboiz33 today

This guy was making fun of another players name in the server because he had NUMA in his name.

After listening to whytboiz33 talk trash to him about it I stuck up for him.

Whytboiz33 then banned me and I don't know for what duration.

I'd like to be unbanned and report whytboiz33 for admin abuse.

Thanks,

-Logan5

2. Default

we were on awp india.

i asked dirk pit wat was a drik pit

they then attacked me for not knowing who is is. "are you stupid" and then insulted me etc. i put up with it for a few minutes. they continued. i then asked why he had that as his name. thy continued, i then asked "are you gay for him or what?" i still dont know if its a person or what.

i then mute both of them

logan then begins to TK me with an auto snipe. he was banned for 30 minutes. if he continues, he will not be muted but be banned for a week.

end of story.

3. Default what he wrote was accurate except for the attacking part

He was jumping all over this poor guy [NUMA]Dirk something or other.

He was being obnoxious and name calling. I stuck up for dirk and he muted me. He also muted dirk even though the guy didn't say anything.

After he muted me, I was annoyed by his admin abuse so I shot him in the butt followed by him banning me. This is admin abuse from start to finish.

Shouldn't bash people for their name. Shouldn't mute when they try to get you to stop.

-Logan5

4. Default

i simply asked him who that was. i didnt insult. i said "hey whats a dirk pit"

and then some1, not surewho said "its a pit of dirk" and i said whats dirk.

after that, you began attacking me.

then i asked who he was, and dirk pit was extremly rude explaining to me who he was and i avoided the whole confrontation by just muting both of you. after the mutes i never even qued my mic.

idk who dirk pit is, idk why i would cap on him for it

5. Default The situation wasn't as you explained

You were the instigator and you were the negative one. Nobody made fun of you.

Then you were flaunting your admin power and saying you were part of the clan. Like we should take crap from you because you are in IBIS.

Then you should act more responsible instead of the biggest jerk in the server. Don't abuse your power.

-Logan5

6. Default

um... i believe you said "why dont you have the .a at the end of ibis"

i never once brought up the facti was in the clan until you asked that

this is getting inda funny. you act like a dick in the server, but on here you act like a victum.

btw, you should give a fuck that im the clan. you should respect the fact i contribute more to the server you play and were banned on then you or any other reg and admin.

7. Default

The admin did the right thing and followed the proper path of muting first. If the violator persisted on going around mute or tking you because of that then a proper ban was justified.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    The admin did the right thing and followed the proper path of muting first. If the violator persisted on going around mute or tking you because of that then a proper ban was justified.
    yea, not to mentition the fact that he is sticking his nose in other peoples issues. if he woulda just kept his nose outta it he wouldnt have been banned at all.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Logan5 View Post
    You were the instigator and you were the negative one. Nobody made fun of you.

Then you were flaunting your admin power and saying you were part of the clan. Like we should take crap from you because you are in IBIS.

Then you should act more responsible instead of the biggest jerk in the server. Don't abuse your power.

-Logan5
    Shut the hell up you moron. It gets tiresome having to deal with shitheads like yourself. It's one thing to post this thread for clarification on why you were banned or muted etcetera, but to start saying that you don't have to take crap from anyone because they are in the clan that if you haven't noticed runs the fucking server, I happen to take offense. There is a system in place to correct and deter admin abuse. Whether or not you agree with the system is not up for discussion, nor does any one care about your opinion on the matter. And since the second post in the thread contains all the information you wanted and you still continued on with your shit posting, I have no choice but to assume you did not read his post at all. So I come back to my original point. Shut the hell up, you moron.
    Last edited by dutch; 10-21-2008 at 05:18 PM.

10. Default

How dare you mix it up logan!
    Dutch is the biggest jerk on the server, not whyt!
    Jk much love for you dutch.
    -MBP