Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Time for some map cleaning?

1. Default

Well, I always thought that the intelligence and understanding of the game of the person in charge should direct what maps are played -- not some vote that the consumers were presented with in the middle of action. Why don't you just ignore the stupid vote and take your own decisions, Zero? (to give you a little example... beachassault has one of the highest ratings! And it is one of the most offensive and humiliating maps on the server. Together with assault and militia_nolag, of course) Please take the matter in your own hands, Zero, and decide the maps for us. Thats how I like it, at least, because I find it honorable to be somebody else's bitch.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolay View Post
    Well, I always thought that the intelligence and understanding of the game of the person in charge should direct what maps are played -- not some vote that the consumers were presented with in the middle of action. Why don't you just ignore the stupid vote and take your own decisions, Zero? (to give you a little example... beachassault has one of the highest ratings! And it is one of the most offensive and humiliating maps on the server. Together with assault and militia_nolag, of course) Please take the matter in your own hands, Zero, and decide the maps for us. Thats how I like it, at least, because I find it honorable to be somebody else's bitch.
    I like Nikolay.

3. Default

That is also why looking at the number of votes is important...

4. Default

well you can do a forum poll.. that would be much more effective.. since lots of regs actually visit the forums now and then.. or mix both forum poll results along with gaming server results.. i believe that will benefit everybody

nick
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.