Thread: zm_euronews | Bathroom

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Default zm_euronews | Bathroom

Map: zm_euronews
    Cade: Cading the crouch spot AND glitching the door

Description: There are two entrances to this room; a door leading into the McDonalds, and a crouch vent leading to the back. Using the two vending machines already in the bathroom, you can stick one just behind the door, and one in front of the crouch spot to have a cade that is non-accessible (See Pic Below). By cading BOTH of these entrances, you violate two rules:

Glitching > Glitching a barricading item into part of the map so that it will not move. > Door & Gates
    Barricading > Barricading all entrances to a crouched spot

Logically, this should be an illegal spot as it violates both of these pre-requisites... The only other thread about this barricade (HERE) has not had any ruling. Please provide proof that it can be broken under those two circumstances, or provide a ruling. Thanks

Pics:

zm_euronews.png

Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

In that case I take Jolly's POV (haven't seen it, but if anex and Steamer say it's good, it's good)
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

3. Default

I know for a fact that that door will open out if you know how to do it. The spot is 10x more effective with the door caded open.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.