Thread: Microphone problem

1. Default Microphone problem

Okay, so. I may speak for Most people on the server. not all.
    The problem is the microphones cutting off.
    Surely there must have been a threat about it before. I just didn't look. >_>

basically for anyone not knowing what I mean:

The microphones cut off every half a second ish, during the length of someone talking.
    Over the years it has gotten worse on the Zombie mod server to the point where it's nearly unbearable sometimes.

I was wondering if there has been tries at fixing it, and if there are fixes at all. c:
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

2. Default

It's called loss. The only current fix is reconnecting. I'm sure there is a more suitable permanent fix, but I'm also sure that will cost some time, and some money.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Well there must be a plugin causing all this loss, cause it only seems to happen when the server is highly populated.
    People say it was fine when mani was used, so I will jump to the conclusion that now its the sm version not the mm version of zombiemod ?
    Maybe going back to mm would stop the errors/lags crashes.

4. Default

I think our best bet right now would move the server back to 32 slots, it seems to only happen when we hit a specific number of people on the server. It also would look better because I dont think it really hits 40/40 too often.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

5. Default

It'll be hitting that number when summer comes around

6. Default

i found that it became noticably worse within the last 6 months or so, before that it wasnt (as) bad. iv ALSO found that it happens a lot more often when the server has been going without a restart for a long time. i tend to restart it whenever the user # hits around 2k to refresh it an the mic cutting is a LOT less frequent and is much more comprehendable. aside from that, i just tell people to reconnect and it usually fixes it for them.
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: google chrome ;z
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: iv only heard bad stuff about it
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: its just my default for opening links
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: i use opera
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: u use a black woman?
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: opera is a search engine you noob
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: o ..... XD

†Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: ..
    †Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: excuse me while i go eat an orange.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I don't speak retard... try again some other time.
    aNex <ibis>: Oi, cunt
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: haii
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: um... cock
    aNex <ibis>: HA!
    aNex <ibis>: You have no cum back
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: IF I WANTED MY CUMBACK ID HAVE WHIPED IT OFF UR MOMS CHIN
    aNex <ibis>: OH SNAP
    aNex <ibis>: I've never heard that before
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: EXACTLY U SAY NOTHING
    aNex <ibis>: You have legitmatley made my day
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: xD

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    U know I'm always right. and deep down everyone knows it although admitting it is the second thing.