Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Made this for you guys!

1. Default Made this for you guys!

My first map in over 5 years, thought I'd make it for you great folks here at IBIS. If you test it out and have feedback I'd love to hear it!

Last edited by GrapeKoolaid; 08-26-2012 at 07:02 PM.

2. Default

Sorry, forgot the whole [add] tag to it... bleh.

3. Default

The map looks great. I could see it as a WCs, or a Pub map easily. The skybox seems firm and the textures where pretty good. I was able to fall off the skybox and I fell into a huge blackhole. If its possible extend the map out at street level. I know this seems like an odd request but I think this looks like a great WCS map, and abilities may put a person off the map. I fell through behind the large letters on the hillside. I also would like to see the camping spot removed above the what appears to be CT spawn. Or just make it an open roof.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

4. Default

Hmm, alright. Fell off the map, eh? jeez. Where at , could you take a screen cap? Also the top half of T side I could open it a little more as to discourage camping. Thanks for the feed back.

5. Default

what is it though?

de, cs, fy...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Bomb Defusing. Also added what you thought was missing Rosie!

Updated version ---------------------> Attachment 5385

7. Default

Anyone given the updated version a try, I'd love further feedback.

8. Default

Ill try it now. I downloaded it but had to work.

You can still fall off the map behind the IBIS letters. If you noclip up above the center tower about 8 feet is where the skybox is. If you get above it you can walk around. Walk past the Ibis letters and you fall off the map. If a race can get above the skybox (Hellhunter) then they can fall into the abyss.

Attachment 5401
    Last edited by Rosie; 04-11-2012 at 12:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

9. Default

Well shit, forgot about flashnades going through skybox, okay fixed that problem...

just try and throw a flashbang through that skybox now!

Updated------------> Attachment 5402

10. Default

wow great job! This map looks like it should be fun! I can see how it is optimized for wcs with the mix of inside and outside area. The real possible problem I can see with this map is how wards are going to effect some of the areas but we will find out.

I will try to get this and other maps updated this weekend or early next week. I have been having a cricis at work for the last week now