Thread: Emulators

1. Default Emulators

I just recently downloaded a Mame emulator and downloaded a few games. I got Marvel vs Capcom working but every other gamre I downloaded like metal Slug (MUST HAVE) does not work and its ufkcing pissing me off.

Can someone help me please? I am looking for a Playstation 2, Mame and Dreamcast Emulator and someone to help me set it up so I dont get any errors.

2. Default

whats mame?

i have gamegear, gba, nintendo, 64, n sega. games you cant typically get.

lol, i never mastered the more modern games.

3. Default

I was going to ask about mame too. what mame?

4. Default

Mame is more of those Arcade Games you see in Candy Stores and shit.

5. Default

I figure dout what was wrong. I was playing Neo Geo games and I needed the BIOS in order to play them so I just did a quick download and copie all the files into each ROM. Now im happy

6. Default

I still havnt gotten fucking Crysis Warhead to work... god its been like a month i have been trying. The torrent is just fucked i guess.
    -MBP

7. Default

It is the old games like for Atari, but a lot of people do not have Atari or want to pay $$ for the actual arcade machine and so they get emulator. I for example have the 2600 with all the games and the Magnavox Odyssey along with the 32x but the coolest game of all is raideN trad

8. Default

Wow the memory of a NES. My first console ever. I still have that fucked in storage somewhere...... Altough i could never get the games to work anymore