Thread: [REMOVE] cs_little_hotel_32

1. Default [REMOVE] cs_little_hotel_32

cs_little_hotel_32

gives free guns 2 the T's.... nuff said.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Agreed. Plus, its a crappy map nway-.-.... We need a modded that can strip awa the guns of maps like helms deep and hardrock... A shame rly.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

I`m glad that where getting rid of this map. Its a good thing i told maynerd to remove it and told him about them give the Ts free guns.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CHI-TOWN View Post
    I`m glad that where getting rid of this map. Its a good thing i told maynerd to remove it and told him about them give the Ts free guns.
    yes, good thing, I dont know what we'd do around here without your valued presence.

32 posts and 32 needless comments, get cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

bump, zero can we please get this removed, as it has free weapons.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

you know what's even better nemesis? posting needless comments on top of needless comments, yes i'm doing it right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    what he said.. you're not in first place, haxor is.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0r View Post
    you know what's even better nemesis? posting needless comments on top of needless comments, yes i'm doing it right now.
    whats even better is necroing a fucking post that was made more than 3 months ago >_<...

end ofconversation.

this thread is only bumped by maynard after i told him that this fucking map appears LITERALLY on 75% of every fucking map vote in wcs, and it's a NO NO map that should be changed...
    i have to manually change it every time we get there, and players never seem to learn not to vote for it...
    i just hope that the other admins are moving off the map as soon as they get there...

i concur with maynard that this needs to be removed please.
    zero, we need ur magic here
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...