Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dishonored

1. Default

Well there are flintlock pistols.

2. Default

So glad to hear its a great game, I was looking forward to it for awhile but haven't picked it up yet. Any idea if it is better on console or pc?

3. Default

unless you plan on modding it, it doesn't matter which one you pick.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

One honestly isn't preferable over the other. They are the exact same game.

5. Default

1322632618541.jpg

The choice is yours.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Assassins Creed meets Bioshock.

Holy fuck this game is awesome
    No joke, this review sold me.

Just finished it the 1st time. The ending was fairly predictable and just slightly disappointing while the plot was almost a given. However, having said that - I will still say it's one of the best recent games that I've played, if not the best in the last few years (I've been disliking pretty much all of the new games for the last few years). I absolutely loved the gameplay and the huge amount of avenues you get to choose to do your objective. I've enjoyed being stealthy and not killing pretty much anyone quite a bit, but I've got a feeling that murdering everyone who gets in my way and just causing chaos is going to be just as fun.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys playing for playing sake - the story is not really good and you won't find something completely new and unexpected here, but the sandbox type of gameplay along with a bunch of really interesting and fun abilities made this a very satisfying game with a fair amount of replay value. I'd say 8.5/10 for Dishonored.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

8. Default

how long it take ya 2 beat it?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    how long it take ya 2 beat it?
    4 days where I'd spend around 5-8 hours each day (pretty much my all free time), so I'd say a bit over 25 hours.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

10. Default

not 2 shabby

Maynard - The WCS Guy