Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Dishonored

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    not 2 shabby
    That's the thing that I've noticed about the game - if you go right off the bad for the objectives (I've done that on Mission 1, before deciding to replay it), it goes on really fast and it wasn't really enjoyable. However, when you immerse yourself into the game and start testing out boundaries and limits of the game, when you experiment with different abilities and tactics, that's where the most fun lies... Thus me spending so much on a "short" game. This game has a lot of "secrets." Okay, not exactly secrets, but a lot of hidden really cool stuff (and insights) which make it much more enjoyable as if you'd just blast through the game with doing most of the objectives, the game would seem average at best as storyline, while definitely makes sense and seems like it's not forced, is very predictable.

I'm actually surprised I enjoyed it so much as I generally play games where game's plot is the main focus (Because if game has a shit plot, I normally discard it really fast), but Dishonored managed add a lot of interesting additions to the sideplots and made the gameplay really, really enjoyable, which kind of offset the bigger negatives.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

2. Default

I. Am. Batman!

Non-Lethal hurr. Going to try playing as a bastard now.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

3. Default

I killed everyone lol.
    Spasm <ibis>: i thought mexicans came to murrica not canada
    Spasm <ibis>: :O
    Cyber ibis.a: free dental and health plan ^
    Cyber ibis.a: sry mmurica, u got outbid
    Cyber ibis.a: senor.
    Spasm <ibis>: its not truly free
    Spasm <ibis>: someone pays for it
    Spasm <ibis>: rich ppl
    Cyber ibis.a: exactly
    Cyber ibis.a: canadians
    Cyber ibis.a: i just get the free stuff
    Spasm <ibis>: typical mexican

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    I killed everyone lol.
    Definitely sounds like what you would do... :|
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

5. Default

I fucking love this game.

6. Default

I kill everyone... and enjoy doing it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy