Thread: My app

1. Default My app

In game Name: ๖ۣۣۜPίИҜ

Weapons of Choice: Real game: Deagle with ak/m4

Maps: CPL Mill and CPL freight

Reason for App: I really like the IBIS servers there like mainly the only ones I go to unless theres no one on any of them. But the IBIS members them self are really friendly, and I wana join a scrim team... since I play on IBIS the most it be nice to scrim with them
    Experience: I played for a year (sorry i copy and paste the outline thingy, didnt see this part really sorry for the late edit.)

Contact Info:
    [email protected]
    Profession: school
    Last edited by Pink; 10-28-2008 at 01:52 AM.

2. Default

well man just get to know everyone and play alot more, but goodluck with app bro

3. Default

iv'e played with him on the zombie server, he wasn't anoying and a pretty mature 12 year old.

gl with app. i mite make 1 of my own eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

sounds like your cool but as far as i remember, we had a minimal age of 16 right? i might be wrong so id suggest getting it strait from another member.

5. Default

We do not have a minimum age. But it is highly unlikely you are mature enough at age 12. The only minimum requirement is that you own a mic and use it. I haven't played with you at all yet, so i will wait to pass judgment until i do see you around.
    -MBP

6. Default

ok well then there you go tyvm MBP but you do need to be playing in the pub.

7. Default

Does IBIS even scrim?

Pew pew pew™

PEW PEW PEW™

8. Default

We used to before the Cal-O registration. We planned to apply but didn't get the papers and info to them in time. We can scrim though, like we have a scrim server, and mIRC users, and usually enough people to play.
    -MBP