Thread: Demo commands?

1. Default Demo commands?

Would someone be able to post a full list of usefull demo commands to catch hackers? Such as wireframes and all that good stuff? I figure it would be helpful in catching hackers to not only admins but players as well.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    Would someone be able to post a full list of usefull demo commands to catch hackers? Such as wireframes and all that good stuff? I figure it would be helpful in catching hackers to not only admins but players as well.
    Try to open your eyes. There is a sticky thread in this section all about how to catch hackers with all the commands. pay attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Try to open your eyes. There is a sticky thread in this section all about how to catch hackers with all the commands. pay attention.
    Dude, you need like a hug bro

Blackmail: The link Nemesis was talking about is http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...o-find-hackers

Also, a command I didn't see in the PDF that I've used is "sv_showimpacts 1" which gives red dots where the impacts are (sometimes helpful with aimbots or no recoil shots).
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

4. Default

:P Thank you when I had asked around earlier if there was a thread like this I was pointed to your thread Chef and I was like .... where the hell are the commands?! :P Thank you bud

5. Default

Usually the two commands you really ever will need is sv_cheats 1 & r_drawothermodels 2

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Usually the two commands you really ever will need is sv_cheats 1 & r_drawothermodels 2
    this, demo_gototick, and shift f2.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    this, demo_gototick, and shift f2.
    lol or you could just use the pop up window that comes up and type in the tick......., but it's ok commands are ok too
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL