Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 031 =Jack= [300] v1.0.3

1. Default

I have made a clubs symbol appear when the clubs skill goes off. I wanted to try to have the effects for this race better reflect its personality better. Let me know what you all think.

2. Default

So far the effects are amazing Zero

3. Default

OK does anyone know how to make animated vmt files. I think this is the same as when you make animated sprays. If anyone has a good guide that would help a lot too.

The plan is to make a spades symbol on the ground when the player jumps that is expanding and then disappears.

1. Object is Placed
    2. Starts as a dot and rapidly expands to full size
    3. When it gets beyond a set size it fades out
    4. When it has completely faded out it is then removed

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

The image used for it will be:

White will be transparent.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    OK does anyone know how to make animated vmt files. I think this is the same as when you make animated sprays. If anyone has a good guide that would help a lot too.

The plan is to make a spades symbol on the ground when the player jumps that is expanding and then disappears.

1. Object is Placed
    2. Starts as a dot and rapidly expands to full size
    3. When it gets beyond a set size it fades out
    4. When it has completely faded out it is then removed

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

The image used for it will be:

White will be transparent.
    very cool!

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

To give an idea of what it should look like the effect is similar to the effect under the character in the video below from 1:45 to 1:50.

You will see a similar effect start below him and then expand and then disappear.

6. Default

i'm curious about the "extra damage," are we looking at something along the lines of maser (% damage) or messier (static damage)?

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

The amount it sends is 10. Although some of that can be absorbed by armor. The output in the hint says how much it did. It does not do more than 10.

8. Default

Ok so you gotta definitly fix this lmao
    Didnt even get booted for spamming ultimate commands.
    2012-04-26_00001.jpg

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Ok so you gotta definitly fix this lmao
    Didnt even get booted for spamming ultimate commands.
    2012-04-26_00001.jpg
    2. Any class that can spawn weapons Is not allowed to use their weapon spawning ultimate/ability for fellow team members.
    there's nothing 2 fix, if you're giving every 1 free guns, you will be banned.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Ok so if the jack of all trades is last person in round he can just do that continuously without being in trouble?