Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: 031 =Jack= [300] v1.0.3

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I could filter claws so that it can not trigger hit based abilities from jack. Honestly it should be that way for every race, are there any other attack increaseing items I need to filter along with this?
    In a way, it could make jacks with 3 items more difficult to kill as they'll likely have lace/health/helm (more defense, less offense). But having just learned that clubs, hearts, and diamonds can proc off each other, it makes sense to restrict claws on jack.

I don't think it's necessary to restrict claws from every race with hit-based abilities--in fact, I like the strategy aspect that it introduces. Rapscallion (with an average KDR of 0.52) already has such a low proc rate on blades that buying claws is a virtual necessity. A flame pred with claws often beats a flame pred with health because he has double the chance to set the other on fire (a death sentence for a knife race).

While we're on the topic of item restrictions, may I suggest restricting the helm of excellence from molecule? The high chance to evade and impenetrable shield already make molecules extremely difficult to kill with a race other than shadow hunter, especially if they have health + helm. I don't know the chance for evasion, but for ease of calculation, if it's 33.3%, that makes 150 HP comparable to having 225 HP. You'd have to do an avg of 225 DMG, of which 33.3% or 75 DMG, would be evaded, to actually deal 150 DMG. So with 225 HP, a helm, and shield (impenetrable by all but one race) that lasts several seconds and can be used all too frequently, it's no wonder that molecule has by far the highest average KDR of any race on the server at 1.62 KD (followed by crypt lord at 1.45, spider man at 1.35, and shadow hunter at 1.29. Considering all this, I feel as if a well-placed shot to the head when a molecule is not bubbled up should be lethal, as long as it's not evaded.

2. Default

Actually that is true. Perhaps the better option is to restrict claws on jack.

3. Default

Thats what I was saying, took awhile for yall to notice though.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

Please restrict this race to require a minimum of 6 people (non bots) on the server when maxed (level 50). This is another race that kills servers.

Bash races (when maxed) should bet set to something like one for every 3 people per team. So 6 people playing allows 1 per team, 12 people playing allows 2 per team, and 18 people playing allows 3 per team. The races in this category are Human, Spider Man, Die Xonvert and Jack (not technically bash but close enough for government work).
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain