Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse from Decoy

1. Default Admin Abuse from Decoy

Admin's INGAME name: Decoy IBIS.a
    You're INGAME name: Nemesis

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): acted childish and banned me for no real reason.

So we were playing Blue Arena and Decoy is camping in his spawn, i tell him to stop camping and he starts talking shit, saying things about my mother, etc. all very childish things, this goes on for a few and then i decide to leave for a few so i dont say something stupid. i come back, not even saying anything to him because i know how this kid will act, so i just stay away, and he bans me anyways, without even saying anything to him.

you can ask jsheets or kubaaa, they were in there and saw how childish he was.

2. Default

Why are you QQing about someone spawn camping on blue arena? The map is very small. I'd say about 1/5 the size of dust2 and there's not much room to move when it's 10v10.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Why are you QQing about someone spawn camping on blue arena? The map is very small. I'd say about 1/5 the size of dust2 and there's not much room to move when it's 10v10.
    Comparing it to dust2 is pointless... It's a gg map not pub. And there's no camping, regardless of map size. If someone sees an admin camping on a small map, then they'll use it as an excuse to camp on any map.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

4. Default

How is comparing it to dust2 pointless? It gives an idea of how big the map is to those who haven't played it.

The map is very small and there is little room to move. Wasn't the rule made to prevent people from delaying the round from ending?

Decoy probably should of handled things differently though.

5. Default

its not the fact that he was camping, its that he's acting like a 6 year old and creating problems in the server.

6. Default

How is comparing it to dust2 pointless? It gives an idea of how big the map is to those who haven't played it.

The map is very small and there is little room to move. Wasn't the rule made to prevent people from delaying the round from ending?

Decoy probably should of handled things differently though.
    Who the fuck cares if it gives an idea to people who haven't played the map. This isn't a thread for people who have never played the map, its for admin abuse. Regardless of map size, camping is a bitch move.

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

Camping on Blue Arena doesn't really exist. Its such a small map and is so easily accessible from many points. If your say behind the wall in spawn, the one going up the ramp. Its not camping. Just my opinion on camping for Blue Arena.
    -MBP

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Camping on Blue Arena doesn't really exist. Its such a small map and is so easily accessible from many points. If your say behind the wall in spawn, the one going up the ramp. Its not camping. Just my opinion on camping for Blue Arena.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Who the fuck cares if it gives an idea to people who haven't played the map. This isn't a thread for people who have never played the map, its for admin abuse. Regardless of map size, camping is a bitch move.
    Camper QQ

9. Default

Camping on gg is a great Idea as long as your plan is to let me win. Go ahead and camp in gg maps if you camp you are always in the same place. It would be a joke if you could not kill a camper blindfolded in a gg map after he gets you once.

The question here is if the ban and or admin actions were justified. Are you still banned? Can anyone that was on comment on this. I can not do much without a record of what he actually said. Realistically neither of your words are greater than the other because you two are directly involved. A court nor myself can pass judgment with only limited to no evidence and simply the word of the two parties.

If you are still baned though let me know and I will unban you asap.

10. Default

Exactly

Camper QQ
    Walter, i'm sorry you're so bad.

PEW PEW PEW™