Thread: Zerostocks

1. Arrow Zerostocks

This thread will hold a reference of my stock functions used in my races. This will be updated every so often as to continue a backup and to provide best practice code for other programers.

The include package is attached!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ZERO; 07-23-2012 at 05:54 PM.

2. Default

Updated

3. Default

I have now reprogrammed the stocks to work as separate files within a folder structure to make stuff easier to find and change. This will allow for a more organized system as more functions are added. I will upload new builds every so often so my code can be looked at, used and possibly improved if people see in efficient methods.

In the future all races will use this function toolkit to provide a universal shared code method base. This will allow for rapid patching and faster code implementation as the number of races increases.

4. Default

Updated

5. Default

Updated now has es_tools stocks!

6. Default

Updated
    • Added es_tools effect 32
    • Fixed est effects not being included
    • Added new weapon removal functions

7. Default

Next update will include my particle stocks. These stocks will allow for some really amazing abilities. Especially now that I figured out how to access the particle editor again. This tech should also allow for me to mod the fire nades in zm to look good but have 99% less fps impact dramatically reducing lag.