Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Playwithme and the tyrant

1. Default Playwithme and the tyrant

Admin's INGAME name: T3h tyrant + pl@ywithme
    You're INGAME name: THe holy sh**!
    Server: ibis zombie mod
    Map: deathstar + mak0_reactor final fantasy whatever
    Date & Time: 23:45-00:24 4/27/12 - 4/28/12

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): Falsely banning, kicking, player disrespecting and abusing powers.

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful):

- DEATHSTAR DEMO DL BELOW POST -
    1-55000 boring, you can see me rant at how BAD the humans were which will lead you to the next part.

55000 - i disconnected before zombies even coming for me appeared onto my screen, shortly after i rejoin you can see me clearly frustrated with the humans on the map.

78000 - i get gagged for no reason whatsoever, my friend pootie comes in too ask what happen on my behalf?

98,000 - playwithme confirming i was gagged and never gave a reason/warning.

104000 - tyrant said he didnt mute me, which means playwithme gagged me ( no reason/warning )

106000 - tyrant disrespecting pootie when he was asking a question to my mute. "pooties butthurt that his boyfriend is muted".

so far we haven't gotten an answer and just disrespect and admin abuse from tyrant and playwithme, and I've already been slayed for the offense of avoid being tagged.

- ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v3_1 DEMO DL BELOW -

0-65000 is all you need to see, notable parts below.

0-21000 - If you see that chat logs, you can see myself and pootie having connection problems since were on the same IP address, if we connect to the same server at times, one of us will get kick and the other will connect.
    21000-30000 - you see me lose connection again due to this and join the round and the start to play the round.

53000 - is my only warning about being banned, which then i got gagged for no reason by playwithme, i begin to use my mic which then i was muted for no reason. I disconnected to get a reason to why i have been muted.

62000 - I rejoined just to get kicked for no reason after rejoining from being muted for no reason and gagged for no reason. ( no warning of being muted or gagged either )

65000 - i reconnect to ask wtf happen and i got banned FOR NO REASON?

Chat log, thanks alex for brining it up. No were did i disrespect an admin.

Conversation during mako
    STEAM_0:1:15490062 | IP: 76.190.194.172 | -zlm- THE HOLY SH**!
    STEAM_0:1:49024090 | IP: 76.190.194.172 | -zlm- Pootie Too Good
    STEAM_0:1:27075768 Bane of Soldiers
    STEAM_0:0:34452432 T3h Tyrant <ibis.a
    STEAM_0:1:36704267 Pl@Y ibis.a

*SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : gonna cry some more?
    *SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : i love rank
    *SPEC* -zlm- THE HOLY SH**! : not crying
    *SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : seems like it
    *SPEC* -zlm- THE HOLY SH**! : im playung as zombie play im not rank manipulating
    *SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : dont spawn late
    *SPEC* -zlm- THE HOLY SH**! : oyu cant rprove any rank manipulation when ive clearly said i play zombie for fun,
    *SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : it doesnt matter
    *SPEC* -zlm- THE HOLY SH**! : it does
    *SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : if the console choses you then you play as zombie
    *SPEC* -zlm- THE HOLY SH**! : i could create a steam account and play as zombie only on the account
    *SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : other then that suck it up
    *SPEC* Bane of Soldiers : You cannot abuse the zspawn feature
    *SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : then ill ban it
    *SPEC* -zlm- THE HOLY SH**! : so if i go 15-0 as azombie every roind would tht be rank maniuplating:?
    *SPEC* -zlm- THE HOLY SH**! : no its cuz im going to be zombie every oround
    *SPEC* -zlm- THE HOLY SH**! : weres this rank manipulating rule?
    *SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : just dont do it
    *SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : its your only warning
    *SPEC* -zlm- THE HOLY SH**! : im not doing anything wrong
    *SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : oh but you are
    *SPEC* -zlm- THE HOLY SH**! : you sitting in spectate every ze and only playing pussy cades is rank manipulating
    *SPEC* Pl@Y ibis.a : !gag holy
    *SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : lol cant hear him cause mic lag
    *SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : but i hear bitching
    *SPEC* Pl@Y ibis.a : !mute holy
    -zlm- THE HOLY SH**! connected.

*SPEC* Pl@Y ibis.a : !kick holy

*SPEC* -zlm- THE HOLY SH**! : tf w
    *SPEC* -zlm- THE HOLY SH**! : wtf was i kicked for now?

(Holy got banned by play)

-zlm- Pootie Too Good connected.

*SPEC* -zlm- Pootie Too Good : out of curiousity, how long is holy's ban
    *SPEC* -zlm- Pootie Too Good : i dont really give a shit
    *SPEC* Bane of Soldiers : i think it said 1440 min, idk
    *SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : its 24 hours i think i dont know
    *SPEC* -zlm- Pootie Too Good : what were the terms of it? like what
    *SPEC* -zlm- Pootie Too Good : he's buying admin now lol
    *SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : avoiding tag admin disrespect spawning zombie
    *SPEC* Bane of Soldiers : disrespect, abusing zspawn, and avoiding mute/gag
    *SPEC* -zlm- Pootie Too Good : well the last time he spawned as zombie was because you kicked him right before the round
    *SPEC* -zlm- Pootie Too Good : haha
    *SPEC* -zlm- Pootie Too Good : you were both wrong in the situation, but youll win due to paying 11 dollars a month haha
    *SPEC* Bane of Soldiers : False. We'll see on the thread.
    *SPEC* -zlm- Pootie Too Good : but i dont understand why you can just talk shit and when we try to reply, its disrespect. why should we respect you when you
    *SPEC* -zlm- Pootie Too Good : are calling me his boyfriend?
    *SPEC* -zlm- Pootie Too Good : because you pay $11 a month?
    *DEAD* j3T : yeah fuck off kid stop riding his dick
    *SPEC* Bane of Soldiers : idk, but calling admins pussy rankwhores is pretty disrespectful
    *SPEC* -zlm- Pootie Too Good : yeahhh
    *SPEC* -zlm- Pootie Too Good : i can agree with that
    *SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : and hes avoiding a tag?
    *SPEC* -zlm- Pootie Too Good : i didnt see that so i cant comment on it, but he was complaining the entire round about retarded cts
    *SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : doesnt matter
    *SPEC* -zlm- Pootie Too Good : youll find im far more reasonable
    *SPEC* T3h Tyrant <ibis.a> : he doesnt follow rules

so i enjoy playing on these server and im usually pretty opinionated but I am sick of these types of admins who would never pass an inspection test too become an admin.

Well we begin tonight with teh tyrant. He accused me of disconnected from being tagged by zombies when I disconnected because I couldn't handle playing with 25+ morons. He then slayed me for saying "I watched you disconnect from a zombie in front of you". Which is cool buddy, but if you notice the ingame chat for the entire map before hand you would see my apparent frustration with the humans and my point of disconnecting because i didnt want to play as a human anymore because the humans couldn't do anything. So as usually, I asked why was I slayed was and i asked him too prove me disconnecting just to avoid being tagged. "I could pull up the demo's". I looked at the demo's and all i did was disconnect as a zombie jumped onto screen, just a coincidence i guess but lets continue.

So i go too him with a normal attitude a straight forward "WTF" was that for. He proceeded too act like a 13 year old going "u mad bro" and so on. No were did i disrespect him or say anything demeaning in his matter. So he gags me or ( or playwithme without warning or anything of that matter ). Neither were trying to have a legitimate conversation while they both faced opposition from me and just used the "admin" card to end them for having to give any reason or rational too why they wont answer my questions about why they were gagging me and kicking me for no reason besides saying "umadlooool".My roomate pootie comes in to ask why they muted and gagged me they said "pooties butthurt that his boyfriend is muted". . Which is disrepectful to pootie. ( yet against server rules and they STILL do it ) This is bulllshit, admins can disrespect players and i cant disrespect them?

So we go to the next map, mak0. My bro pootie and I have the same IP address with wireless internet and you can clearly see my connection getting cut at times when he connects and everytime i connect, he disconnects. According to teh tyrant and playwithme i was rank "manipulating" when I ask them what proof? They said becoming first zombie every round by disconnecting is rank manipulating. ( they only called it rank manipulating when i ask them why they always sat in spectate and never played any ze maps or any hard cade maps So i stopped and sat in spectate for a bit too chill and smoke for a bit. In the meantime im trying to ask what i did wrong, how they can prove it and what reasoning they have to why i have been kicked, gagged and now being threaten to be ban for rank manipulating ( sitting in spectate only too play easy maps could be consider rank manipulating ) For no reason playwithme decided that "she had enough" and gagged me. I took to the mic, again I GOT MUTED. So i disconnected to rejoin the start of the next round to begin and ask why i'm being falsely muted and i get kicked FOR NO REASON. So i join the next round to ask why and before i could even get on a team i got BANNED for a MONTH for for the following reasons: Admin disrespect, rank manipulation, avoiding tag.

1.) They have no evidence that I disrespected / rank manipulated or avoid being tagged.
    - Rank manipulation: So i was joining a shitty escape map just to gain rank as a zombie? please don't make me laugh, if you knew me you would know im AGAINST all those things. Im in for making the rankings tougher and much more precise. Your perception of rank manipulating is because you BOTH think about your rank > what other people want. Another thing, players were standing in spawn on deathstar just to bhop to the end as a zombie. Where were their warnings for rank manipulation? It's either you didnt care or werent doing your job. ( or what I think, you were being biased after being ask questions you didn't have an explanation for )

- Admin disrespect: As i said, prove too me were i disrespected you guys. If you can't then you have lied and banned me under false pretense and have no business being around here.

- avoid being tagged: Prove to me this? I play every map/cade good/bad i get tagged all the time, it's been illegal too do such a thing ever since i can remember. As noted, i can see why you may Think i have "avoided" being tagged when the zombie was clearly bhoping too the group of humans. Then you slayed me for that, so you have already taken care of that offense and have accused me of doing it again. ( no proof of me doing it twice, abusing admin again aswell. )

As i said, i got banned by 2 immature admins who couldn't even engage an adult like conversation without acting like retards and playing the "im an admin" card. GUESS what i was an admin for over 3 years, who really gives a shit though? I never played anyone like that, that's just childish and pathetic. Makes you weak and a coward that you can't take criticism or be put on the hot seat when ask to explain yourselves. DW though, i'll just get admin back and show you kids how to do it. I don't understand why ibis continues too encourage these type of admins, i think these 2 should have no more powers then just turning parachutes on/off kicking hackers and map changing ability. No were did you follow the admin tos besides when you gave me a warning, as I said show me YOUR PROOF to your accusations. They don't exist.
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 04-29-2012 at 07:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

didnt you learn anything from your last fail abuse thread towards me? -ill get to reading your like 5 page essay in a bit
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: google chrome ;z
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: iv only heard bad stuff about it
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: its just my default for opening links
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: i use opera
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: u use a black woman?
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: opera is a search engine you noob
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: o ..... XD

†Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: ..
    †Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: excuse me while i go eat an orange.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I don't speak retard... try again some other time.
    aNex <ibis>: Oi, cunt
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: haii
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: um... cock
    aNex <ibis>: HA!
    aNex <ibis>: You have no cum back
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: IF I WANTED MY CUMBACK ID HAVE WHIPED IT OFF UR MOMS CHIN
    aNex <ibis>: OH SNAP
    aNex <ibis>: I've never heard that before
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: EXACTLY U SAY NOTHING
    aNex <ibis>: You have legitmatley made my day
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: xD

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    U know I'm always right. and deep down everyone knows it although admitting it is the second thing.

3. Default

you disconnected to avoid a ban so you sat out a round.. you know the rules youve been here on ibis forever.. you also spawn as a zombie just to tag people for rank your excuse is "you cant prove that im doing it for rank i just like playing as a zombie" <-- bullshit and not only that but you did disrespect us so dont act innocent

4. Default

Watch the demos ! they say it all, i got all the proof lined up kiddies. If you can clearly see my connection closing 3 times, you can see that pootie was joining right before that happen. Since you 2 simple-tons need a play by play i took the 10 extra minutes too find them in the demo's. You should see the papers i write for my constitutional interpretation class, they would blow your mind.

@playwithme - i got alot of lools from the last thread, i had people agreeing with me because they understood what I meant by entrance and they clearly got the point i was making across, some of the ibis rules are to loose. You act as if you think i or any one really cares for your opinion when your really just another 11 dollars going towards some pretty fun servers.

@teh tyrant - i was only saying that because you have no proof i was doing that, your assumption was i was doing it for rank. Watch the demo's and you can see the truth, not my fault you can't understand logic and the point i was trying to make because i knew you kiddies were going to mute me.

Let me explain: Maybe someone doesn;t wanna be a human, and only likes to be a zombie. So he only plays and joins to be a zombie every round.

Does that make him a rank whore? No.

If i created a stream account just to be a zombie, would that make someone a rank whore?

No, just someone who likes to play as a zombie.

As i said, you need PROOF i was rank manipulating. WERE IS IT?
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 04-28-2012 at 03:05 AM.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Holy, if i watch this mako demo and its says (user disconnected) im going to laugh at you.
    Personal reform

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Holy, if i watch this mako demo and its says (user disconnected) im going to laugh at you.
    watch the first 0-21k tick, you can see my connection closing due to pootie connecting on same IP. Along with me disconnected because i wanted an explanation as too why i was being gagged/muted for no reason/warning. Yes i dc to re-establish my connection aswell at times.

7. Default

God damn this is not 13 year olds fighting this is 6 year olds fighting over who has the building bricks or legos

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    watch the first 0-21k tick, you can see my connection closing due to pootie connecting on same IP. Along with me disconnected because i wanted an explanation as too why i was being gagged/muted for no reason/warning. Yes i dc to re-establish my connection aswell at times.
    I cant watch the video, i dont have the map. If you are not lying in the demo it will show that you "Lost connection" vs "User Disconnected" If it says the second you are lying and a fail.
    Personal reform

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    I cant watch the video, i dont have the map. If you are not lying in the demo it will show that you "Lost connection" vs "User Disconnected" If it says the second you are lying and a fail.
    Says closing connection,not once but multiple times when pootie tried too connect when i was on or when i was trying to connect to the server, pootie may have closing connection ( or dc so i can get back into the servers ).

example too my claims taken straight from the demo: fwfwfw.png

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Yes i dc to re-establish my connection aswell at times.
    this, to me, is a typical bullshit ass lying response. re-establishing your connection doesn't do shit. all it does is (from my understanding) help you evade zombies as human, or let you change to play zombie. as steamer stated in the unban thread, whether it's meant by you or not it is rank manipulation.

i'll withhold my judgement on the ban itself, i wouldn't have the authority to push either way anyways. just wanted to make sure that didn't slip by unnoticed.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.