Thread: RapeDollar$ ADMIN ABUSE

Thumbs down RapeDollar$ ADMIN ABUSE

WTF is up with all thse admins abusing everyone just because they been here longer the i have?

I was in the server for over 1 hour and 30 minutes and Rapedollar$ comes in and instantly starts taking admin rights and changing maps to what he thinks its best....

WTF happened to LEAD ADMIN ? Why the fuck can't he follow the rules? He has been in this community long enough to know not to do this type of bullshit yet he still gone get away with it?

Fuck that.... WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by meekz View Post
    WTF is up with all thse admins abusing everyone just because they been here longer the i have?

I was in the server for over 1 hour and 30 minutes and Rapedollar$ comes in and instantly starts taking admin rights and changing maps to what he thinks its best....

WTF happened to LEAD ADMIN ? Why the fuck can't he follow the rules? He has been in this community long enough to know not to do this type of bullshit yet he still gone get away with it?

Fuck that.... WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ?
    .... Meekz I suggest you delete this. RapeDollar$ is a CLAN MEMBER while you are an ADMIN. If you look in the rules you will notice that any CLAN member instantly gets rights over admins. So if you were smart I'd wise up and apologize.

Apologize? Who the fuck do you think i am to apologize for this bullshit, he didnt even tell me that in the game and i clearly asked him why was he abusing my admin rights and changing maps and HE NEVER REPLIED why? because he knew i was going to come here and start this bullshit up.... What a nice clan member yall got here.

4. Default

rapedollar is a clan member he can really do as he pleases also if you want to post an abuse thread put it in proper format http://http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/156-READ-THIS!-How-to-report-Abuse

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by meekz View Post
    Apologize? Who the fuck do you think i am to apologize for this bullshit, he didnt even tell me that in the game and i clearly asked him why was he abusing my admin rights and changing maps and HE NEVER REPLIED why? because he knew i was going to come here and start this bullshit up.... What a nice clan member yall got here.
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Now your getting butthurtt over something that does not even have to do with you, YOUR HEART IS WEAK SON FUCK YOU.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by T3h tyrant View Post
    rapedollar is a clan member he can really do as he pleases also if you want to post an abuse thread put it in proper format http://http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/156-READ-THIS!-How-to-report-Abuse

Thanks.

7. Default

it's not rapes fault that you're apparently stupid and can't tell the diff between <ibis.a> which is the admin tag, and <ibis> which is the clan tag.

the .a means admin... <ibis> on it's own is clan... clan gets senior admin as soon as they join the server.

learn the diff between the tags.... every other person has managed 2.... so in closing... buck up.

closed, fail aboose.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

well that was good for a laugh...

and a trendy new addition to my signature! thanks blackmail242! you have finally done something good in life!

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton