Thread: Admin not working`

Default Admin not working`

I've been admin for almost a month now, i checked my subscription and it shows i have 1 week left of admin.

I was in the GunGame server last night and the server crashed once i rejoined my admin did not work...I tried other IBIS servers and admin still not working...

Whats the problem here?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i have a problem with how you're just some dude comes in here like if he was the president.

2. Default

Pm zero

3. Default

mine's working fine. jump in gg real quick and i'll check yours
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Added you on steam, ill hop in when you accept.

Edit: still not working, i already pm zero about it he said my admin is active and it should work but it is not working 100% sure... ill wait and see what zero has to say.
    Last edited by meekz; 04-29-2012 at 02:52 PM.

i have a problem with how you're just some dude comes in here like if he was the president.

5. Default

I know some times when the sever crashes I lose my admin also " You have to wait till the next map to change or at-least that what I had to do." But mine always came back right after the map change

Quote Originally Posted by CHI-TOWN View Post
    I know some times when the sever crashes I lose my admin also " You have to wait till the next map to change or at-least that what I had to do." But mine always came back right after the map change
    Its been more then 24 hours already nothing yet...