Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls Online

1. Default

I stopped reading at "The Elder Scrolls Online will feature raids and heroic modes for its dungeons as end game content..."

YAWN!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

Found in my recommended, kinda older video, and alpha, no actual video gameplay but what the guy describes sounds very good.

3. Default

Joy boner. PvP sounds awesome. Can't wait to relive the Lineage 2 glory days.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

4. Default

Fucking finally. Didn't know how long it was going to take for them to try and make something like this.

5. Default

My roomate and I are interested. Hopefully it wont end up being a regret purchase like star wars ended up being.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    My roomate and I are interested. Hopefully it wont end up being a regret purchase like star wars ended up being.
    Or Guild Wars 2, or CoD Black Ops, or Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3, Or... I'm going to stop thinking about it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    Or Guild Wars 2, or CoD Black Ops, or Starcraft 2, or Diablo 3, Or... I'm going to stop thinking about it.
    hey hey hey, stop buying games at launch.
    last two games I have bought at launch where BF3 (the only thing I really regret is the FUCKING ORGIN SHIT, so I never play it, and I got it for 40 bucks) and TOR, which I got for 20 bucks at launch.
    I have learned to wait a year and if I am still intersted get the game for 20-30 bucks instead of 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    hey hey hey, stop buying games at launch.
    last two games I have bought at launch where BF3 (the only thing I really regret is the FUCKING ORGIN SHIT, so I never play it, and I got it for 40 bucks) and TOR, which I got for 20 bucks at launch.
    I have learned to wait a year and if I am still intersted get the game for 20-30 bucks instead of 60.
    I think the gaming industry has cornholed me so many times that I don't even feel it anymore.

9. Default

10. Default

No thanks!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.