Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls Online

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    After your mother died of cancer it was moved to another location to search for a second woman with two cunts.
    Someone should find out how many times you said cunt.
    That number will be very big.

2. Default

2013-02-20_00001.jpg

this is why i'm excited about this game. wiews like this? in an ONLINE game? fuck yeah.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Did you just upload a screen from Skyrim and pass it off as a screen from Elder Scrolls Online?

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Did you just upload a screen from Skyrim and pass it off as a screen from Elder Scrolls Online?
    no? saying the visuals should in theory be similar, and i'm pumped to be seeing that sort of thing in an online game.

Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

The visuals will be similar but I don't believe they'll be as good as Skyrim. I could be totally wrong, but every screenshot I've seen of TESO has been pretty lack luster imo.

6. Default

Why would they use a diffferent engine? I guess to get more people overall if there comps couldn't handle the original...but then why would they buy the mmo?

7. Default

They used the same engine as SWTOR in the testing phases, but they've already said they designed a custom engine for the game. Skyrim used a completely different engine. I'm sure the aesthetics will be nice and colorful as shown in the screenshots they released, but I wouldn't go as far as saying it will be "SKYRIM MMORPG!!!111one".

It's all speculation right now anyway, but the shit they have talked about with the combat engine, it seems like they're going with a GW2 meets Tera... Neverwinter's combat looks more appealing imo.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    They used the same engine as SWTOR in the testing phases, but they've already said they designed a custom engine for the game. Skyrim used a completely different engine. I'm sure the aesthetics will be nice and colorful as shown in the screenshots they released, but I wouldn't go as far as saying it will be "SKYRIM MMORPG!!!111one".

It's all speculation right now anyway, but the shit they have talked about with the combat engine, it seems like they're going with a GW2 meets Tera... Neverwinter's combat looks more appealing imo.
    Damnit...well that sucks.

9. Default

that's strange...what i heard was that they were doing "elder scrolls combat"

Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Is it wrong that I am hoping for many aspects to be similar to runescape, Mainly the way skills are handled, you can be any "class" you want to be and just switch whenever you feel like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?