Thread: Was banned by accident

1. Default Was banned by accident

The admin said they misclicked my name and didn't have the command to unban me so told me to come here.

»zlm«THEE HOLY SH**!: just say mistake and to unban and ill post on their to make sure they know

2. Default

yes, i went to ban a person who kept mic spamming and cade breaking, after numerous of warnings and after i ban the person a random map vote came up and i click 3 which happen to be je's name.

sorry for the mishap, i guess it glitch through.

- peace -
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    yes, i went to ban a person who kept mic spamming and cade breaking, after numerous of warnings and after i ban the person a random map vote came up and i click 3 which happen to be je's name.

sorry for the mishap, i guess it glitch through.

- peace -
    next time, hit escape key to close the vote. and type vote and it will bring it back up so you can choose.
    I've done it myself, though usually i slay people or slap them by accident >.<

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    The admin said they misclicked my name and didn't have the command to unban me so told me to come here.

»zlm«THEE HOLY SH**!: just say mistake and to unban and ill post on their to make sure they know
    can you go into a server and type status for me please? get me your steam ID and i can remote unban you (holy can too with your ID)

5. Default

Unbanned

6. Default

thanks zero