Thread: [Configure] ze_sorrento_escape_v5

1. Default [Configure] ze_sorrento_escape_v5

Map: ze_sorrento_escape_v5
    Change: Disable parachutes
    Reason: This map is designed without consideration of parachutes-- unintended pathways and shortcuts are opened to all players when parachutes are enabled.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Default

Yes, needs to be done for this map. Otherwise, you can just skip half the escape.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

Nah parachutes should be enabled.
    ZE flying world might be hurt by parachutes because the zombies can just kill all the humans by boding their boat but the only thing that you can do on ZE sorrento with parachutes is get on the final buildings roof without catching the secret boat and that is all.
    Zombies gain no advantage unless the CT's are stupid enough not to shoot the parachuting zombies that try to get on your ship at the last second.
    I do not see how parachutes on sorrento are bad.

4. Default

With the right coordination and skill, a zombie can land on the dock before gate 1 opens. Air strafing can hurt like a bitch.

Parachutes just doesn't give the map the same functionality. I can't recall a map that allows the zombies to board the escape vehicle once it has left for good, one that left, or should have left, the zombies behind a long time ago. Yes, it's easy to counter, but something like that shouldn't be happening in the first place (let alone the scenario in my first sentence). When the chutes are on, lots of things that shouldn't be happening happen. Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Yes, needs to be done for this map. Otherwise, you can just skip half the escape.
    And this applies to all players, not just zombies.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews