Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unfair Admin

1. Default

yay fer stupid appeals

2. Default

Also, where have you been patato I have not seen u on in a while we need to cade up and

3. Default

well HOLY was just slapping him self in game to get some secret weapon on some map and when playname> yoohoo got the weapon first HOLY Froze him

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

? Taco was in game also! witness

4. Default

Wheres the proof. Screenshots, Demo, A copy of the Console?

Words dont mean shit without evidence.

5. Default

well im not trying to get him in the shit im not that much of a wanker i just thought i would bring that to you attention because potato is a nice bloke and i don't think he would do anything unjust.

6. Default

I think Potato's a funny guy. He's cool by my book.

7. Default

Do i slap myself for an advantage? NO may happen by mistake though, but then i usually make it fair.

Do i slapmyself trying to find out something? YES

Did i freeze yoohoo cuz he was cool with it? YES

Do i do stupid things trying to make the game fun? YES

I mean me and potato are cool, just 1 little thing happen that i felt deserve a kick, if you got a problem with my admin abuse, get evidence and post it. I Never abuse to my advantage, unless i go to a place that you can only get to then their is always turn to it. Say if i slapmyself on top of a rock with a scout, i like to practice scouting, i usually kill myself or !ztele when theirs a handful of people left. or when i feel is right.
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 11-06-2008 at 10:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    well HOLY was just slapping him self in game to get some secret weapon on some map and when playname> yoohoo got the weapon first HOLY Froze him

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

? Taco was in game also! witness
    Yeh that was funny lol i killed myself so many times trying to get the secret duelies on bumfightV2 --- that's what we were on.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Do i slapmyself trying to find out something? NO

Do i do stupid things trying to make the game fun? HELL NO

Do i freeze yoohoo cuz he was cool with it? NO
    Fixed.

If you want to find out something, fire up a listen server and noclip.

You definitely don't do stupid things with your admin to make your game fun. If the game is not fun for you without admin, then don't play it.

Finally, you shouldn't unless you can prove he's cool with it. Otherwise he could report it and you're fucked. Don't trust people blindly :P

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Baliame View Post
    Fixed.

If you want to find out something, fire up a listen server and noclip.

You definitely don't do stupid things with your admin to make your game fun. If the game is not fun for you without admin, then don't play it.

Finally, you shouldn't unless you can prove he's cool with it. Otherwise he could report it and you're fucked. Don't trust people blindly :P
    Agreed +1