Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unfair Admin

1. Default Unfair Admin

I got banned for breaking a cade but thats not why im complaining. A friend of
    »zlm«THE HOLY SH**!<IBIS.A> Naded my cade they all laugh no warning even for him so I threw nade back at there cade and insta bann So if there gonna break my cade im gonna break theres and this admin should be punished if hes gonna let his friends break cades and bann people he dont like

2. Default

๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ] : wtf?
    █ : WTF
    RadiantZeal killed jeepballer2 with m249.
    BoSS|Link : wow
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for STEAM_0:0:4369284.
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for STEAM_0:0:4369284.
    mikeock killed RadiantZeal with zombie_claws_of_death.
    RadiantZeal : hm
    ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ] : fuck u to
    ]
    Vega : !ztele
    ] admin
    [eL]WeEdMaRiNe : !zombies
    !maprate to rate maps
    Lil'B #SmashIT. : sorry
    (Counter-Terrorist) █ : fixed
    ŊĢ|InSaiyan Mi7surugi killed ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ] with zombie_claws_of_death.
    BoSS|Link : yay!
    (Counter-Terrorist) █ : kind of
    (ADMIN) »zlm«THE HOLY SH**!<IBIS.A>: kicked player ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ]

here's what happen... someone in the cade we were in threw a nade cuz he thought a zombie ran by your cade. He threw the nade and blew out yours. if he blew it up on purpose i would of kick him. i kick you because u threw a nade at someoens cade out of per anger and plan stupidity. So you cant just do that, specially when your a regular to the server. Should follow the rules, and do what is right and don't be a 5 year old about it. I would of ban you, but i felt that it wouldn't have been fair just cuz you were angry at what someone did.

See ya on later. - ps - make sure you get your story strait dude, i record everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Good you can copy that chat but the mic where your all talking cant be copied and even if u did record it will show koolayed saying its his fault and crap so I dont care u only steped in when I naded back didnt say word befor that
    so that is not helpful at all and I will fucking nade back out of anger when admin is sitting beside person who broke my cade and dont even give a warning to him so yeah stfu

4. Default

how long was the ban for

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    (ADMIN) »zlm«THE HOLY SH**!<IBIS.A>: kicked player ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ]
    Looks like a kick whyt...
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

6. Default

He is not even banned, but potato you should know better. Even if the admin did not punish the guy you could have come in here and complained about that and then the rest of us could watch out for the noob and give him a real punishment the next time he fucks up.

7. Default

The thing is that im not sure if someone was telling the truth or not so im not going to punish someone for a lack of evidence, or just cuz i want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Looks like a kick whyt...
    figured it was a ban. esp since he said "insta ban" lol

plus, why report shit thats not exploiting admin and bans?

9. Default

If you get kicked you shouldn't come on the forums unless its a reoccurring offense. If he kicks you once, no matter what its for, you should just accept it. Take the kick, go play in one of the other servers for a wile and then go back when the whole thing has blown over. Don't be confrontational, just let it slide. If it happens more than once and they seem unjust then i suggest coming to tell us on the forums.
    -MBP

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    If you get kicked you shouldn't come on the forums unless its a reoccurring offense. If he kicks you once, no matter what its for, you should just accept it. Take the kick, go play in one of the other servers for a wile and then go back when the whole thing has blown over. Don't be confrontational, just let it slide. If it happens more than once and they seem unjust then i suggest coming to tell us on the forums.
    +1 hes a good man