Thread: Minecraft Whitelist Application

1. Default Minecraft Whitelist Application

Until we are able to get our own forum section this will be the application for white list to our server. Guests are allowed on the server however they are not able to build until we give them access to do so.

Below is the application to fill out and post in this thread to become whitelisted on the IBIS Minecraft server. To be qualified, we require your EXACT Minecraft name, and age. In addition, you should tell us why you would like to join (to help develop the RPG server, or build nice structures in the build world), and if possible, post a picture(s) or video(s) of creations you have made. By making this application you will have agreed to our terms and rules for the server, which can be found here: Server Info and Rules. You can find the Whitelist here.

Please copy and post in as a new topic in this section.
    If you have already been on the server then you do not have to apply, however if you feel like doing it you are more than welcome. Applications will be replied to within 1-2 days commonly but may be idle up to a week. All other irrelevant posts that are not applications will be deleted.

Why do you want to join?:

Photo(s) or video(s) of your favorite/best creation(s):

What type of server are you interested in?:

Have you ever been a part of another server? And if you left, why?:

How long have you played Minecraft?:
    Last edited by Rezel; 06-15-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.