Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: unban plz.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jџиҝі View Post
    well it was the gungame server, and truely i dont know why i was ban .....
    i dont hack/aimbot etc. but the only thing i can come up with is my brother (who has my steam info) loged on my user ID and got me ban. is there anyway to check why or who ban me? and maybe i could talk to them

2. Arrow

Ok, you entered STEAM_0:0:14720235 into your profile so that must be your steam-id... now every time you post it has stated your stats for the servers. Now what I am trying to wrap my head around is how you managed to win the gungame 55 times and get a rank higher than mine without even getting any kills in the last 30 days!? FYI admins these are his user names if one looks familiar than you can let me know why he was banned:

# Name Uses
    1 <MoK> Z?m??? 426
    2 <MoK||PFC> Z?m??? 412
    3 <|BaB|> Z?m??? 376
    4 -ß?f?- Z?m??? 303
    5 [LKS/\REC] Z?m??? 112
    6 [IBIS Regular] Z?m??? 100
    7 [IBIS Fan] Z?m??? 81
    8 asomewhatF?????panda 80
    9 [IBIS NOOB] Z?m??? 57
    10 -Fallen- Zombie 50
    11 Z?m??? 49
    12 |???| Z?m???<MoK> 47
    13 ??????†? 45
    14 |???| Z?m??? <MoK> 44
    15 -ß?f?- ...(*-*)... 34
    16 <|BaB|>Z?m??? 29
    17 -Fallen- Zombie 28
    18 ---- Zombie ---- 26
    19 ---- Zombi3 ---- 24
    20 -ß?f?- Zombie - 23
    21 [IBIS Regular]Z?m??? 23
    22 F?????panda #TMmP^ 19 23 ?aron•Samed? 17
    24 <MOK> Z?m??? 17
    25 -Zombie- 14
    26 -ß?f?- Zombie 13
    27 Z?m??? .BaB|pF 13
    28 <|BaB|> Zombie 10
    29 EatDeezBullts 10
    30 -ß?f?-Hó??é? Squ???l 10
    31 <MoK> Z?m???sGAYH8bro 10 32 F?????panda # 9
    33 [IBIS Master] Z?m??? 9
    34 [IBIS Fan][?m?]Z?m?ie 9
    35 FUZZY WUZZY WAS A BEAR 7 36 [?m?][Sgt] Z?m??? 7 37 [IBIS Fan][?m?]Z?m??? 7
    38 <|BaB|>Z?m???•??? 7
    39 -ß?f?-Hó??é? Squ???? 6
    40 I LIKE PANDA's! 6
    41 [IBIS Regular]Z?m?ie 5
    42 {?Ø?} °T0k??2° LdR 5
    43 [A3]-- I Be Strokin -- 4 44 <MoK>G0ogLeD MaN 4
    45 M y G 0 t] Z?m??? 4
    46 |???| Z?m??? 4
    47 <|BaB|> Z?m??? •?? 4
    48 <|BaB|>Z?m??? •?? 4
    49 .BaB|pf Z?m??? 4
    50 [LKS/\REC] Z?m??? .BaB| 4 51 I LIKE TUTTLES 4
    52 EMO ELMO 4
    53 .BaB Z?m??? 3
    54 <MoK> Isforgays 3
    55 -ß?f?- Zombie 3
    56 <|BaB|> Barrel Row? 3
    57 <MoK> FriskyPanda 3
    58 Finger me Elmo 3 59 ---- Boom Headshot ---- 3
    60 [?m?][Sgt]Z?m??? 3
    61 [?m?][Srg] Z?m??? 3
    62 ---- ???ßÌ£ ---- 3
    63 [IBIS NOOB]Z?m??? 3 64 [M y G o t] Z?m??? 3
    65 Ž?m??? 2
    66 <|BaB|> Z?m??? •??? 2
    67 J???? 2
    68 <|BaB|>Z?m??? •???? 2
    69 asomewhatF?????panda -no s 1 70 Ž??bîë # 1
    71 [?m?][Srg] Ž??bîë # 1
    72 f?????Ž?m??? # 1
    Last edited by ZERO; 05-18-2008 at 01:28 PM.

3. Default

Am i the only one thats noticed that one of his name was Mygot?

4. Default

Yeah there is definitely something fishy about this guy.

5. Default

sorry for jumping in but i read projects reply i thought id just say something, if he was a mygot he would not put his name like that, it would simply be [mygot]name, i know this after having many encounters with people from mygot, usually them being on the recieving end of a bullet (georgewbush being one of the latest) normally players will put this tag on there name to seem somewhat cool or he may be a wanna be hacker, that said he may also have been hacked or it may be a glitch but guessing on one of his names he is NOT a hacker but a mygot wanna be rager, no hacks just pure rage that name being one ive seen many times while playing with a friend who apparently is in mygot (me thinks he is bsin but meh) but the name we see a lot is i like tuttles and he causes riots in servers and makes mad screaming noises and plays silly songs over the mic in hl2 and css so maybe thats why he got banned? RAGE!!! does look strange though, anyway keep up the work admins, i love ibis servers but hate the asshats that have to be in them

6. Default

no, i put the [M y G o T] in my name as a joke in the ZM server ...... ppl were saying i was hacking so i said why the f not put it in my name, then a admin said "you better change that cause you might get introuble" so i changed about 15s later...... and its not a "FRIEND" of mine that has my stam name etc.. its my brother. Hince why the name is changed so much. if he got me ban then i guss ill have to deal with it and not give my ID to my brother.

7. Default

ohh and the "I LIKE TUTTLES" thing is something i used to do in the ZM, me and a few other pll (including an admin) made their name that cause some little 5 year old boy kept saying it lol..... so yea thats just a messing around name.

HOLY SH*T i guess my bro uses my account a lot ..... lol i have 55 GG wins? like i said earlier i cant help what happend in the past, and if it is a perma ban then ill just move along i guess and change my steam PW or something.
    Last edited by Jџиҝі; 05-19-2008 at 01:35 AM. Reason: i cant spell btw

8. Default

so is that a yes on ur brother hacking? because unless hes a master at gg i dont see how u can win 55 games within 30 days.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jџиҝі View Post
    no, i put the [M y G o T] in my name as a joke in the ZM server ...... ppl were saying i was hacking so i said why the f not put it in my name, then a admin said "you better change that cause you might get introuble" so i changed about 15s later...... and its not a "FRIEND" of mine that has my stam name etc.. its my brother. Hince why the name is changed so much. if he got me ban then i guss ill have to deal with it and not give my ID to my brother.
    I dont care if it was your friend, uncle, brother, aunt. Its not out fault one of your family members decided to be a jackass and get your account banned. I suggest you buy another steamid.

10. Default

I dont know if this is the same guy because their are quite a few that have used the i like tuttles thing, but....

like a month ago we had some bad hacker in the gg that i couldn't get rid of cuz he kept changing his name to peoples name that were already in the gg but you couldn't find his steam id, or at least I couldn't see it. maybe this guy was banned in the process?

I dont think so, but its just a thought. Either way man you should really not be using a Mygot tag wether it be for jokes or not. I ban mygot wether their actual mygot's or just wannabes.