Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: unban plz.

1. Default

Interesting story about the name, one short coming is that the list I placed here is only the names you have used on the gg server. Also the number to the left is the number of times the name was used...

2. Default

Only 4 times with tuttles one, hmm..

i dont know so hopefully someone else has some idea. I just remember that time in gg and it seems weird...really weird

3. Default

all I know is that players come back months later, and play that they don't know why they were banned is very perculair, we been having this happen often here lately.

4. Angry

so does this mean a unban?

5. Default

well considering he was claiming that stuff was happening on the zm server and zero said all those names r from gg server , since he's lying about stuff i doubt he's getting unbanned

6. Default

Also to clear things up these people think that b/c the forums got wiped out that the history of them getting denied an unban in the past will not be known if they use a different forum name and act like they have never been in the server before.

7. Default

sooo am i just wasting my time here or do you need more info? IF my brother was hacking w/e (ill be perma ban a bi**h at him later) like i said I Personaly am not a hacker.
    All i want is a simple answer. Unban or Perma-Ban (not trying to be rude, but if im not going to be unban im not only wasting my time, but all of yours also)

8. Default

i know this guy. i've known him since when i started playing on the GG i've never really known him to hack or anything. he was never insulting people when i was on unless someone insulted him first. he was in alot of the clans i was in apart from bab i didnt join (band aid boys didnt sound cool to me) but i've never had problems with this guy i doubt the regs on the GG do too.

(my 2p GBP ftw )
    or
    my 2 cents
    this KamikaziDude from old forums just using my game name now :P

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper|Rain View Post
    i know this guy. i've known him since when i started playing on the GG i've never really known him to hack or anything. he was never insulting people when i was on unless someone insulted him first. he was in alot of the clans i was in apart from bab i didnt join (band aid boys didnt sound cool to me) but i've never had problems with this guy i doubt the regs on the GG do too.

(my 2p GBP ftw )
    or
    my 2 cents
    He may have been a good guy in the server but that's not the point. The point is he's claiming his brother got him banned under his steamid. Even if that was the case, that's not the admin fault if he gave access to his account to his brother.