Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: unban plz.

1. Default unban plz.

ok i dont know why im ban or anything, i tried to follow a friend into this server and it said im ban. I havent ever been in ther or anything (that i remember).....i would just like to know if i could get a Un-ban. Or if you can figuire out why im ban id also like to know TY ^^

~ Junki
    Last edited by Jџиҝі; 05-18-2008 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Spelling things wrong

2. Default

Its your job to know why you was banned, what server are banned from? ,and which admin banned you?Yousteamid was not banned from server without you being present.

3. Exclamation

Hey this is insanity.. (for those of you who actually care)

I invited junky to come to the server, but when he tried to join, he was already banned. I asked envy if he could do anything but he said that junky would need to appeal on the forums.

Hope your unbanned mate

4. Default

We have to see why he was banned first , and who banned him, banned are not lifted because people ask ,and usually don't get banned without being present in the server.

5. Default

OK, well thanks for taking your time to look at this thread.. I guess

6. Default

well it was the gungame server, and truely i dont know why i was ban .....
    i dont hack/aimbot etc. but the only thing i can come up with is my brother (who has my steam info) loged on my user ID and got me ban. is there anyway to check why or who ban me? and maybe i could talk to them

7. Default

Your gonna have to wait for Zero to check log first.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jџиҝі View Post
    well it was the gungame server, and truely i dont know why i was ban .....
    i dont hack/aimbot etc. but the only thing i can come up with is my brother (who has my steam info) loged on my user ID and got me ban. is there anyway to check why or who ban me? and maybe i could talk to them
    You are responsible for who uses your steamid. This is kind of suspicious considering that you were already banned. You're not going to be perm banned from IBIS for no reason. If supposedly your friend used your account to hack then its not our fault.

yep rule number one dont tell any one ur steam info.

10. Default

i think hes lieing. people doing wait until you get suspicious to unveal more of the truth

"oh yeah, it was my friend on my acount, i rememeber now"