Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Banned? o.o;

1. Default

Weed is worth hell a lot more for it's price than alcohol as well.

2. Default

im not saying weed isnt better. i cant remember what i said... hold up let me check...

dude, i hella backed weed, i said weed doesnt kill ppl(good thing)

and its not a device used by the powers at be to keep us down(good aswell)

3. Default

If you ever had good beer you might think differently, remember American beer is basically piss in an can...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    If you ever had good beer you might think differently, remember American beer is basically piss in an can...

But its good piss in a can...... lol

sry im fucked up off of mojitos i make........

5. Default

ya american beer is... not that good

6. Default

the taste isnt the topic. and beer in its self is homo. its all about hard liquir.

whisky, taquilla, vodka, rum, captain. for men.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    im not saying weed isnt better. i cant remember what i said... hold up let me check...

dude, i hella backed weed, i said weed doesnt kill ppl(good thing)

and its not a device used by the powers at be to keep us down(good aswell)
    What I tried to say was you (well over here at least) buy a good amount of weed for about $12 and get stoned for a few nights, or you can buy lots of alcohol for lot more and get drunk for one night, therefore I said it's better

As for alcohol, there's an order to build it up. Beer all day (European beers are actually awesome), wine in the evening, after that it's all hard drinks. But again, it's pretty expensive.

8. Default

In my experience weed is better. But then again i haven't had all types of alcohol, but i also haven't had all types of weed. We should ask obama, he smoked reefer and did cocaine.
    -MBP

9. Default

Drugs are bad.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Drugs are bad.
    yes they are... we don't want to visit you! what's with that dude saying $12 for few nights of getting stoned lmao? no regs down here I paid 80 for an eighth on fri and Ill be out by tonight. and furthermore... not all usa beer is piss. all you guys saying that go drink some warm beer and then come say that. kiddies... you can't even afford good liquor yet either I know cause half of you are still in school! drop the subject you all sound like noobies.