Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Starforge - Holy Fuckballs!

1. Default

HO.LY. SHIT.

That looks fantastic

2. Default

trying 2 figure out if I should do heart of the swarm of this first..

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    trying 2 figure out if I should do heart of the swarm of this first..
    the unfinished game that has potential yet looks like crap (and the weapons are fucking silly looking, lets face it, those are like "tacticool" nerf guns), versus one of the most highly anticipated games of the year?

meh, i'd say neither.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    the unfinished game that has potential yet looks like crap (and the weapons are fucking silly looking, lets face it, those are like "tacticool" nerf guns), versus one of the most highly anticipated games of the year?

meh, i'd say neither.
    ...negative nancy

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    ...negative nancy
    i'm more excited for the terraria in space game.

but sc2 basically took everything that was amazing about SC1 and Brood War and said "lol, fuck you" and started over from scratch. fuck that.

now, starforge looks like it has TITLOADS of promise. like, seriously. this concept and how well they seem to be executing it is incredible...BUT...while they have all this promise and possibility, they're not there yet. not even remotely close. i already payed 20$ for a beta that i wasn't able to play until about 3 weeks before public release, i got lucky in that case, but i don't want to take my chances on this.

if you pick it up, however, i'd love to hear about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

well I do agree It's no where near as good as SC/BW

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Completely disagree that SC2 discarded all of its roots. It took SC and made it bigger, better, more accessible and far more strategic/competitive.

That said, Heart of the Swarm is amazing. I'm only five missions into the campaign and I've been nothing but impressed with the mission structure and narrative layout. Highly recommended for those that enjoyed the Wings of Liberty campaign or want to get back into the competitive multiplayer (from what I understand, the new units shake things up quite a bit, although I haven't actually competed as of yet).

8. Default

This is going to be one of them games that everyone will just never let go, they added so much player freedom and customization that you just will not want to play anything else for 2-3 months i cannot wait.