Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: E3

1. Default E3

Anyone watching? If not, a stream is up at http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/live.html

So far its EA garbage. Here is what you have missed so far...

Dead Space 3 has more lights and action... basically its lost planet meets gears of war.

Madden 13'

DICE is introducing BF3 Premium. Probably to combat CoD's ELITE

The Old Republic is getting some pretty interesting updates for those who play.

And a new Medal of Honor game.

Although the live chat is just trashing everything that involves EA, its great.

I am glad Dead Space 3 is going to be on Origin. I won't be tempted to buy it now.

2. Default

Looks pretty fail to me. I was hoping to see a new system but alas nothing.
    Spasm <ibis>: i thought mexicans came to murrica not canada
    Spasm <ibis>: :O
    Cyber ibis.a: free dental and health plan ^
    Cyber ibis.a: sry mmurica, u got outbid
    Cyber ibis.a: senor.
    Spasm <ibis>: its not truly free
    Spasm <ibis>: someone pays for it
    Spasm <ibis>: rich ppl
    Cyber ibis.a: exactly
    Cyber ibis.a: canadians
    Cyber ibis.a: i just get the free stuff
    Spasm <ibis>: typical mexican

3. Default

As usual, it's mostly sequels and almost no new games. I hope Sony and Nintendo doesn't disappoint me as much as the previous conferences.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

4. Default

last good thing nintendo did was the N64

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

This looks very promising.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

6. Default

last good thing nintendo did was the N64
    You sir have spoken fail. The Gamecube was boss... no one seems to remember Resident Evil 4 launched as a gamecube exclusive...
    It was not only one of the best Resident Evil games of all times it revolutionized the entire industry. RE4 set the bar so high it was pretty much give us at least this or don't even bother making a game.

And for the love of god you trolls dont even speak of RE5 or operation Raccoon city... I loved both eat a dick and die.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    You sir have spoken fail. The Gamecube was boss... no one seems to remember Resident Evil 4 launched as a gamecube exclusive...
    It was not only one of the best Resident Evil games of all times it revolutionized the entire industry. RE4 set the bar so high it was pretty much give us at least this or don't even bother making a game.

And for the love of god you trolls dont even speak of RE5 or operation Raccoon city... I loved both eat a dick and die.
    You're right the Gamecube was great and i have some good memories on it. Also re4 was where resident evil lost it scares i think which is a bummer. Only one thing scared me in re4 and thats the fucking Regenerador..god damn i hated that thing..creeps me the fuck out. But either way ive played all the RE games except operation racoon city and im curious is it good?

8. Default

damn kids these days... RE4 ruined the series, because of that crap is why RE5 and everything from now on is shit. RE4 changed what the series was suppose to be, and made it generic and sloppy.
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

9. Default

I haven't given a shit about resident evil since resident evil 2, and the original directors cut....

gamecube sucked, it had a couple good games, that's it.... nor does the gamecube even come remotely close 2 the epic level that the N64 did.

with that being said, I will stick with my original statement sir, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Last edited by maynard; 06-05-2012 at 01:11 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    damn kids these days... RE4 ruined the series, because of that crap is why RE5 and everything from now on is shit. RE4 changed what the series was suppose to be, and made it generic and sloppy.
    I agree resident evil was supposed to be a dark, scary game where you had no clue what has gonna be around the corner but they fucked it up by making re4 fast paced.

I haven't given a shit about resident evil since resident evil 2, and the original directors cut....

gamecube sucked, it had a couple good games, that's it.... nor does the gamecube even come remotely close 2 the epic level that the N64 did.
    Resident Evil 3 was nearly the same as two though sooo... i dont know maybe you didnt like it but they're pretty similar.
    Gamecube is nearly as bad as you're making it out to be i mean sure it didnt have games like the ps2 or xbox but it was still good fun.