Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: E3

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by T3h tyrant View Post
    Gamecube is nearly as bad as you're making it out to be i mean sure it didnt have games like the ps2 or xbox but it was still good fun.
    I'm saying it doesn't compare 2 the consoles nintendo made prior. all the consoles prior were amazing! gamecube was just meh.. which is why I don't give a shit about it.... nor did it even remotely compare 2 the other consoles that were out rivaling at the time like you said, xbox and PS.

every time I was near someone who had a stupid gamecube the question was "wana play mario party?" or "wana play res evil 4?" and my answer always was... "why the fuck am I friends with you?"

N64 was a pimp... soo many amazing games that will forever be remembered.

every other console they did (including N64) made a serious mark in gaming history... game cube... not really.

all the best selling games on game cube were either mario games, or games that had already come out on N64 prior... which is why I give no love 2 the gamecube.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    You sir have spoken fail. The Gamecube was boss... no one seems to remember Resident Evil 4 launched as a gamecube exclusive...
    It was not only one of the best Resident Evil games of all times it revolutionized the entire industry. RE4 set the bar so high it was pretty much give us at least this or don't even bother making a game.

And for the love of god you trolls dont even speak of RE5 or operation Raccoon city... I loved both eat a dick and die.
    Those r about the only games gamecube was good for though, RE4 RE0 REmake. Not counting those and a couple others, the cube blowed.
    Spasm <ibis>: i thought mexicans came to murrica not canada
    Spasm <ibis>: :O
    Cyber ibis.a: free dental and health plan ^
    Cyber ibis.a: sry mmurica, u got outbid
    Cyber ibis.a: senor.
    Spasm <ibis>: its not truly free
    Spasm <ibis>: someone pays for it
    Spasm <ibis>: rich ppl
    Cyber ibis.a: exactly
    Cyber ibis.a: canadians
    Cyber ibis.a: i just get the free stuff
    Spasm <ibis>: typical mexican

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    every time I was near someone who had a stupid gamecube the question was "wana play mario party?" or "wana play res evil 4?" and my answer always was... "why the fuck am I friends with you?"
    fucking LOL

N64 was a pimp... soo many amazing games that will forever be remembered.
    yeah n64 was one of the greatest systems ever i still play that thing all the time lol

every other console they did (including N64) made a serious mark in gaming history... game cube... not really.
    this is true.

all the best selling games on game cube were either mario games, or games that had already come out on N64 prior... which is why I give no love 2 the gamecube.
    fair enough

4. Default

gamecube was great!

metroid prime 1 and 2, windwaker, and plenty of others.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

I lost faith in nintendo and gaming when gamecube came out... Dont get me wrong nintendo can make some iconic characters but. Havent seen them be innovative in game software in a long time. Only game me and my brothers ever played on gamecube was Smash brothers. N64 had, golden eye, zelda ocarina of time, Mario64, starfox64,Conker's Bad Fur Day and alot more. Not to mention the first to offer rumble/vibration for a controller
    Last edited by mag36; 06-06-2012 at 07:53 AM.

6. Default

super smash brothers was a N64 title. any and all props for that game can be directed at the N64 ^^

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Still have my Gamecube and play it sometimes when bored but compared to N64, the cube fell short.

Windwaker and Twilight Princess was awesome on the Gamecube otherwise there is barely any fun games on it.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

8. Default

well back to the "E3 Tread" did they show anything from metro last light?

9. Default

I haven't seen anything on that yet. but they showed some awesome Far Cry 3 footage.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

New creed looks pretty sick
    Spasm <ibis>: i thought mexicans came to murrica not canada
    Spasm <ibis>: :O
    Cyber ibis.a: free dental and health plan ^
    Cyber ibis.a: sry mmurica, u got outbid
    Cyber ibis.a: senor.
    Spasm <ibis>: its not truly free
    Spasm <ibis>: someone pays for it
    Spasm <ibis>: rich ppl
    Cyber ibis.a: exactly