Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: nyc admin abusing

1. Default

California was the second state to allow gay marriage, so there are tons of gay people there. Especially around the San Francisco area, its a known gay city.
    -MBP

2. Default

uh... correct me of im wrong... but last i checked... we passes a bill a few days ago called pop 8... which banned same sex marrage... im pretty sure thats the same as gay marrage...lmao, SF did allow gay marrage for a wile, but we had to squash that shit.

but ur right, we have a lot of gays... i was just bein sarcastic earlier.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    get a room

next time report this in proper format

do NOT insult our mmebers. as you can see, it was a mistake jackass.

great kid to the server, comes on the forums and starts insulting our clan members and he didnt even do shit lol...
    Ahh, the jackass whytboiz. heard about you, people said you were a bitch and half of the previous people that use to play zm left just for you. Good job! You should be proud of urself =]
    ahh SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMBASS I MADE A MISTAKE TOO
    dont try and act tough over the net. you probably just a scrawny little cashier punk in real life. You should get a room with all ur other clanies and buttfuck each other cuz thats what ya deserve =]

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    You should get a room with all ur other clanies and buttfuck each other cuz thats what ya deserve =]
    WOW!!!
    i actually laugh so hard my testicles almost exploded.

Their is obviously something going on here....

apo is never like this...
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

You should get a room with all ur other clanies and buttfuck each other cuz thats what ya deserve =]

Let the flame wars begin

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Let the flame wars begin
    No they need to stop right now....

Everyone needs to chill and focus on the issue...

A ban occured for no reason this is a big deal. Zero will un ban.

An apology or a very good reason should be given by the admin that did the banning in the first place.

Apocalypse check your temper your a great guy but you let things get the best of you... I am impressed at how -=NYS=- C.O. responded... lets all work together to bring the real trouble maker to justice...

P.S. If you really need to rip on someone to feel better... flame on me cause I dont really give a shit what anyone online says about me... Ive been here over a year and I will be here a year from now... This is a great server filled with Kick ass people.

End of story.

7. Default

Ahh, the jackass whytboiz. heard about you, people said you were a bitch and half of the previous people that use to play zm left just for you. Good job! You should be proud of urself =]
    ahh SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMBASS I MADE A MISTAKE TOO
    dont try and act tough over the net. you probably just a scrawny little cashier punk in real life. You should get a room with all ur other clanies and buttfuck each other cuz thats what ya deserve =]

OK apocalypse, i thought you were pretty cool and I think you had most of the ibis community behind you until you pulled that shit. You had a legitamtate problem and reported it correctly, then you just went and insulted ibis... you shoulda just shut up and let zero unban you...

Damn... another decent admin let his dick get too big...
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

8. Default

um... lol, first off, i never insulted you. 2nd, you should be banned just for insulting a member with out getting ur shit straight.

scrawny? try 225 pounds, played high school football for 3 years(right tackle, and D end). wrestled for 2, track for 3.

i mean... i dont like to brag, but its funny when kids like you come on here, insulting ppl you dont even know what the fucked happened.

i didnt insult you. but youre obviously showing us why you were banned.

the point here... i never insulted you... just commented on the fact you called nyco an asshole when he didnt do shit. even if he did you reported the abuse incorectly, and you should never insult anyone.

:}
    ;]

9. Default

yall take a chill pill, that wasnt even me posting that crap. i was on vacation the last week and my little brother was just trying to get me in trouble again. im not gonan be posting on ibis forums so anything posted under my name isnt me postin it. sry for the inconvinence <- yea i no thats spelt wrong >.>

10. Default

lmao you little brother tries to sabatoge you! I would smack him around a little bit, maybe shoot him with a taser...